Squires Christmas Do

9 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2017 00:09:07 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

A: yes

B: I'm the wrong side of the Pennines

Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Hi Catkins I am interested in the Crimbo "do" but do not have the "local contacts knowledge " that Alice did. If she has the time may I suggest Lindsay be asked if she has the time to help organise this ?

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've done nearly all the Crimbo events at Squires, but I'm at the wrong end of the M62 to start organising things. But I'll be there,and if there's owt I can help with from 70-odd miles away, I will.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Depending on dates I would be there for lunch but I'm unable to sort out the event due to the 112 miles from Brum                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I would prefer NOT to organise it, as although I turn up to catch up with folk, I don't eat there.  Every time I have done so,  I've ended up not very well! 

Sorry folks but it's not for me.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Linz

Just a thought

Do you know of anywhere else near to squires that could be an alternative venue? 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Is there an update for this event?
Sadly I can't  organise this myself but if someone else is willing to, at Squires, then I will attend/ show my support.
If you want to know anything about the organising side of the previous xmas lunches at Squires contact Alice2, she did us proud for several years. Thank you Alice x 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Been told Bill may be interested if he can get some help on the day with stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I may be able to help                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 798 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption