A modern take on Nursery Rhymes

11 Posts | Latest reply on 18/11/2007 14:19:08 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall Humpty Dumpty had a great fall The structure of the wall was incorrect So he won a grand with Claims Direct. ---- It's Raining, It's Pouring. Oh shit, it's Global Warming.   ---- Jack and Jill went into town To fetch some chips and sweeties. He can't keep his heart rate down And she's got diabetes.   ---- Mary had a little skirt with splits right up the sides and everywhere that Mary went the boys could see her thighs. Mary had another skirt 'twas split right up the front ...But she didn't wear that one often.   ---- Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead. Now it goes to school with her between two chunks of bread.   ---- Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair. Said Simple Simon to the pie man 'What have u got there?' Said the pie man unto Simon Pies you dickhead.   ---- Mary had a little lamb it ran into a pylon. 10,000 volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon.   ---- Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie kissed the girls and made them cry. When the boys came out to play he kissed them too cause he was funny that way.   ---- Jack and Jill Went up the hill And planned to do some kissing. Jack made a pass and grabbed her ass Now two of his teeth are missing.   ---- Mary had a little lamb Its fleece was white and wispy. Then it caught Foot and Mouth Disease And now it's black and crispy.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

LOL Soooo funny I just wish my name wasn't Mary PMSL....
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

oh f--k mate they are great 9.9 out of 10                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was feeling very miserable and now am smiling like a loon

keep up the good work babyLOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL very good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Love it LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hahahaha nice one Blue Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

ClapLOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Mary had a little lamb She also had a bear I've often seen her little lamb but never seen her bare   Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet Her knicker all tattered and torn, It wasn't the spider that sat down beside her It was Little Boy Blue and his horn                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Sorry Blue the last one wasn't directed at you, Honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Mary had a little lamb She kept it in a bucket Every time she turned her back The bulldog tried to.....make friends with it in that unique doggy way!   A boy stood on the burning deck eating red hot scollops one fell down his trouser leg and burnt him on the ...ankle ......................................... ......................................... completely missed his bollocks! RIP the great Kenney Everett.   And now folks the memorial Les Dawson gag:   My mother in law.....I tell ya....my mother in law........she hasn't got tonsils, she's got a fan belt!   And a quick Pam Ares one I wrote for a sketch. (needs to be done in a pam ares accent for best effectTongue)   "My husband is a lovely man.. He drives the councils gritters... Friday night he came home drunk.. Ant took me up the s.... STAIRS you fithy lot!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4697 seconds. There are 2091 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption