I Fell in Love in matlock

20 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2017 12:31:00 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was walking along the matlock half mile
When she caught my eye .
She was sat by the pavement all alone 
She wore  a shiny grey outfit that showed off all her curves finished off  with sexy black shiny boots 
she wore smoked  dark sunshades.
I saw her looking at her mirror thinking how damn good she looked 
I walked past and stared at her trying to catch her eye 
She just sat there looking back as everyone eyed her up and down
As I walked past again  a man appeared to be talking to her 
I watched as he caressed her then she stood up she rose far higher than all the rest and stood there in her splendour
She spoke with a high pitched fast cackle and slowly turned around
She went down the matlock street still crackling even faster  as I ogled that sexy ass , so beautifully proportioned
As she went out of site I turned and looked where she had been sitting only to see a gap between the bikes where the R1m had been parked  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

You need to get out more..X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

He needs locking up.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

well you two have opposite views one says I need locking up the other says I need to get out more lmaoBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I'll send a cake with a file in it..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

a FILE!!!!!Shocked would expect a hacksaw at least Jinxy lol Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

oh and a R1m waiting for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

so romantic Hug HugLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

You know me Kaycat xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ppppppffffffttttt!!!!! LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that French?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

MEH is French,that sounds like a puncture..Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Or worse  Jinx lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

she had a curry last night omg could get messy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't tell us she followed through!ConfusedShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

best ask Lindsay he he                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tbf....its a real shame Stuie had gone home. For the first time since Sunday...he wouldve  had some serious competition!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

not been funny but I ll bet hes glad he went home lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No way.....hes very competitive!!! Haha...  Reigning champion!! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

No your the wrenning champion lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption