corners

51 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2017 00:02:22 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Seriously how many corners do you come out of, thinking that was perfect ?                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

mines about one in a thousand true                                                                                                                                                                             
mr christian's Profile
mr christian

In: Croydon

Tends to be every corner when I'm on a group ride. Somehow I just get into the zone. On my own, I'm a scaredy cat Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

yeah know what your saying its so much easier to follow and you get nearly a second chance on the bend having seen the bloke infront do it right before you                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Only on my Speedfour 600...but that is down to the bike,rarely me...it's capabilities far outshine mine..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

strange thing I know suspension settings make a massive difference even on stock suspension                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

All I will say is .... Sand don't help with handling on corners!Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Who gets time to think?Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

This all sounds like a jolly good reason to get out more.... Clap

Sand on corners Lindsay....?
Being landlocked the nearest sand from me is at least 100 miles away. Could do with a good coast ride... Cry

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Worst bit of corners is discovering some w*nk*r in an Audi straddling the double white lines,on a blind bend,coming the opposite way...much less scary when i'm driving the bus though...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just love the corners where you almost smash into a load of roadworks because the wind blew the sign over that warns you of said roadworks. Honest, I absolutely love that. Clown

For practising the art of perfect cornering I recommend the A24, between the roundabout at the start of the Mickleham Bends and Boxhill roundabout. And vice versa. Rinse and repeat.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

About 700 or so in the past 2 weeks LOL

nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

@ cornholio...
Ah...the section near Ryka's?

Very pretty too, with the downs nearby.

A pain in the neck at peak times though, the traffic through there - and gatsos - can steal the fun.

Several hundred for me too, I reckon.
Much fun in the cotswolds these last few months.
And the Fosse....end to end...both ways.
Highly recommended for some involved riding Thumbs Up

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Nick ... 'sand', definitely 'sand', as in soft white sand like a beach, 'sand'! Country lane, right hand bend, going uphill, no warning sign and some 'idiot' (polite version) has spread sand across the road going approximately 1/3rd of a mile. AngryExclamation

nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

That would've been worth a pic and tweet it to the local police...sounds like more than a a bit of sand on a corner.
Could be a real hazard..well...clearly it was!
Well done for staying upright, Lindsay! Thumbs Up

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

wow if you guys have done so many perfect corners Iam going to have to push myself a lot more hate it when you know you should have gone in faster and your trying to gas it round the bend to try and make it right but it never is because you messed up on corner entry
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Lindsay I think gravels worse it was for me lol you stayed on yours I didn't lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Jinxy I do know what you mean ,how do you think I felt when I came round the corner to be met with the side view of a car not ten feet away ?                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Hio Cornolio  a bit far for me but its brill you have a place like that near to you if it is near                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Yarg your going too fast mate lol or something else is  slowing down                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption