electric blankets are go

11 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2007 04:01:47 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

jesus its parky out there.Anyone got any good ideas for keeping warm at home or on the bike.        bbbrrrrrrr from iggyicicle                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Well I'm a cold-a**s anyway, so usually can be found wrapped in my fur nibbling my nuts....   Seriously, I have just got all of us one of those cuddly toys you can stick in the microwave, heat up and wear under your jacket when your out - all nice and toastie !   Overwise I like to wrap up in my throws in front of the fire with a nice hot toddy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Got a reindeer skin that feels like an electric blanket!!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

presume yu got the thermal underwear[long johns]  an thermal socks layers are better than one item of cloathing,[i still cant believe the kids on there bikes round here wiv jus hoodys an trainers some un gloved at night an all!i should have been called skippy as i have opened up my fireplace an the amount of wood i get from skips an discarded pallets keeps me in free heat!smashin em up an choppin em gives me a work out!!frightens the nieghbours though me stripped to the waist wiv  me axe an wood.Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thought the ladies loved a bloke with a big chopper!, you go steady tangoman! would'nt wanna hear you'd chopped off a limb!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

usually legless most of the time so wouldnt notice much difference!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lots n' lots of cuddlesBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No one to get cuddles from here so I'll make do with my quilt! lol At least it does'nt argue and drink and moan lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Blokes don't argue!                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

The best way to keep warm at night is to have your two staffy dogs in bed with you and orange teddy                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Heated grips, fitted some the other month and am now kicking myself for not using them years ago! No more numb digits.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4840 seconds. There are 1289 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption