BM 2017 JULY Rally Challenge

8 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2017 20:50:55 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Getting a few participants now, hope you're enjoying it, so here's your challenge for July:

Write "BM 07/17" and your forum name (if space permits) on a sheet of paper or card so that it can be read when photographed on your bike

Find locations that you feel meet the criteria below and photograph your bike and card at them

Upload your photos to the event page (will be created for the 31st July) by noon on 3rd of August and label them with what/where it is

I'll choose a winner by 6th August

Your JULY targets are:
2 -   Domes
3 -   Cones
4 -   Cubes

Now that's pretty vague so get inspired!

Remember, ride safe.                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

With assistance from Matt I eventually managed to create the event so you can add your photos:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5620#

Hope you're all finding inspiration, I'm looking forward to seeing what your interpretations are.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

If anyone has photos to enter for July the link above will take you to the event to upload them - saves searching past events now that we're in August.

Anyone want an August challenge?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I would have loved to do the last two challenges, but Stu being off the road for 10 days of May, all of June and all but 4 days of July didn't allow us/me to take part. I had some smashing ideas too. Alas it doesn't look like August will happen either : ( 

I have been interested in the photos/places taken and visited by the entrants.  Great idea Izzy! Clap

nickscafe's Profile
nickscafe

In: Milton Keynes
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Yes please...! Thumbs Up

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

August challenge with sprinkles,please,IZZY..hold the flake..sorry i missed July..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

OK, I'll engage grey matter and post something up - maybe make it run mid-month to mid-month, at least then the event will still be in the 'current' month for photo entries.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

The real July challenge has been not catching mildew... Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 669 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption