Hallowistmas Party - 25th Nov 2017

206 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2017 23:06:35 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

HALLOWISTMAS
fancy dress party :)

Sat 25th Nov

The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social
Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £4 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm

Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge
Burton upon Trent Central is currently showing double room at £52. If
you use this Travelodge don't forget to pay for parking when you arrive
as its not there car park and Ive seen tickets on cars on New Years Day.

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing !

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any one going to this from the Bath area?
I know someone who is thinking about coming, but struggling with getting there                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Next weekend folks
Burton central Travelodge, and A38 North Bound & South Bound all showing rooms at £74.
Still time to book a room please remember if you are booking a room, I would not recommend walking back to the Travelodge A38 south or north bound if you don't know the area it is the main duel carriageway some is unlit and there is little or no footpath. The walk back to Central is 15 min max and easy.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

That should be two band Sis. queen and pink floyd, they should never ever be played in public                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I found a bottle of Coffee Tequila in the cupboard the other night....think I may bring this along to Hallowistmas for the 'Room Bar. :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Is anyone meeting up prior to 7.30pm. I think we are gonna be around from approx 2.30pm .. we plan on getting some food n a beer somewhere, then getting ready for the evening at around 6.30pm. There will be 5 of us kicking around somewhere, so if anyone feels like meeting up let us know n we will endeavour to let ya know where we will be/are.

Looking forward to this. Was fab last time. Great fun!

Any newbies wanting to get out there n meet other BMers, this is the ideal opportunity to see alot of us, in our natural state. Party central🍺🍻
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lindsey because I'm letting the train take the strain, I should be there at 3:20 and at five o/clock I'll be making my way to the Wellington for some entertainment of the footballing kind (Only entertainment if my little blue darlings win).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going to be there early afternoon, traffic permitting. Eating something will be essential - if worst comes to worst there's a restaurant in the (travelodge) Hotel I think, and a bar too - could be a meeting place?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Rags, I'm looking for Sturridge, Saleh and Solanke to score. That way we'll both be happy - but one might be happier than the other LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Wills I am a generous person and I would be glad if those 3 got one goal each 😊 and Chelsea got four 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

My dearest Rag-ster ... I am dreadfully sorry to have to say that if there is football on there is not a cat in hells chance that we will be in the Wellington. I'm sure we will catch up with you at some stage after the 'event'. Thank you so much for the warning though :)

Panuno, sounds like it may be an idea. I will let you know what the others think.. when I get two mins to rub together to talk to em all!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ok folks, the plan worked Lindsey's not going to the Wellington now,

hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Now now Wee Bro play nice !                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lindsey's knows that I love here really and she also knows that I don't like pain.                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi Ragnar I know a couple of girls through my work from Leeds, and their slaps hurt lol see you sat. !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

HALLOWISTMAS
fancy dress party :)

Sat 25th Nov

The Rockbar, Shobnall Sports & Social
Club, Shobnall Rd, Burton on Trent, Staffs, DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £4 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm

Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge
Burton upon Trent Central is currently showing double room at £52. If
you use this Travelodge don't forget to pay for parking when you arrive
as its not there car park and Ive seen tickets on cars on New Years Day.

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing !

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Slaps? Err don't do slaps ... It's usually a punch! 👊 KerPow!

Ragster knows he will get away with everything, he allus does... Not that I'm showing favouritism. Oh no! It's just that I'm making sure I keep him onside for next time I visit The Smoke and need pub suggestions 😋🍻
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Rags, looking at the results this week, your wish might even come true. But don't tell anyone I said that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Still room for more at the party so get your name down for a great night out see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Cant wait to annoy you all tomm folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 843 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption