old school values

3 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2017 22:48:11 by cmd | Go to original / last post
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

our  training    school  has  been going  since  1976  ,,  well  before  any  legal  rules  were  introduced  ...  in 1990   cbt  was  made  law  ,,  we was  ready  and  had  fully  qualified  instructors    in place  to  implement  the  new  law  ...  like  wise  when  the  pursuit test  was  introduced, and  yet  again   when   direct  access    come  into  law  ,,  and  again   when the  laws  changed  with  the   new  format  we   have  at  the  moment  (mod 1 ,,,, mod2)     3  different   class of  bike  licence  ..  ..  we  will  not   lower our  standard  of  teaching  to  speed  up  cbt  passes  or  lucky   full licence  passes  ,,,  this  will   be  our  downfall  , because   everyone  is  in a  rush  . but  when  schools  like  us  are  gone  , were  gone  for  ever  ....  ohh  did  I  forget  to  mention  ,myself  and  my  instructors  turn  up   to  teach you  for the  love  of  it  ,, we  don't  ask  for  a  wage  ,,,  and  that's   "OLD  SCHOOL  "
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Ah...i remember the old days with RAC/ACU course being the foundation for so many of us ...hearing kids saying that they could not do weave through cones on a 125,so showing them on a Norton Commando,or Sunday afternoons riding around 3 counties with police sergeants on Beemers...happy daze...agree,everybody seems to be in too much of a hurry these days..my bike test consisted of riding three sides of a road triangle,emergency stop on 3rd side,preferably without skidding and some road sign recognition questions,but still here after 40-odd years,keep on turning them out the right way,Buzz,best wishesThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cmd's Profile
cmd

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

let anybody ride anything, remove all standards and reduce health and safety, natural selection should take care of the rest haha                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1244 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption