Christmas party 2017

35 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2017 14:26:27 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok I know its still a long way off but we need to know if there is enough interest in this before we start booking rooms and DJs.

This is just a rough outline,
Party will be on a saturday night with DJ and bar till midnight all being well.

Cost should be about £4.00 per head to get in the door this is to cover the DJ and room hire, Any left over will be split into raffle prizes.

Hotels will need to be booked by yourself but we will sort out some details and locations.

Dates we try and hit the NEC Bike show so you can take that in at the same time.

So all we need to know is if your interested in us setting this in motion a few of you have been to them in the past and as far as I know you all got drunk so it must have worked right lol.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sounds good to me, if you go for the first weekend (18th) of the Bike Show I'll need to book the Sunday off work, but the second weekend (25th) I'm off alreadyThumbs Up

Come on Folks last year ended up a no go because a lot of folks would say Ya or Nay

JP's Profile
JP

Ok 2nd sat will give the bargin sunday for those that like to haggle with the traders

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Count us 2 in please                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This will be my first BM Christmas Bash :) But I will need to know how far I've gotta travel before I can say yes :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

We have used a place in south Birmingham in the past.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brum hallowistmas was my first ever bm event great time had and not looked back since so roll on this one JP Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Smiler I remember it so well lol Shocked not sure if this will be fancy dress or not but we will need at least 60 to make this event happen so come on get your self on the list by posting your interest

JP's Profile
JP

You will be welcome to come as long as you promiss to have a laugh drink plenty and not fall over too early lol.

JP's Profile
JP

I will try and stay off the S/C untill after I have given you a hug

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Old Un you reckon thats an option lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

More chance of me staying sobor than you getting drunk

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BeerBeerConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Right in the middle of weekend nights...... I'll see if I can sort something  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh im definitely in for this one and i hope its dress up, such a good laugh. 
Might even put my teeth back in for this one JP lol Thumbs UpWink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Debs if you do make sure i am not standing near him lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whys that Jackie, im sure he will behave with the utmost decorum LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Looks good..count me in :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I might be interested in this.  Will confirm Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in ??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption