Night out in Liverpool

222 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2017 22:37:26 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok folks, last text for a while, in be olive restaurant now on castle Street, will be here for a while :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Where are you, Stevie??!  We are missing ya terribly.  No one to moan at!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha! I am hiding! :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just trying to sort bill out, be in the hole in the wall in 10 mins :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We are in The Grapes ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Many many thanks to those who attended the night out in Liverpool, I really do appreciate all who made the effort and I do hope you had a good time. So night all and I hope you all get back home safely and in good time :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well that was another great weekend with lots of lovely people. Good to see the night out veterans again and to welcome some newbies. 
Thanks Whacker for all the hard work organising it. Job well doneClapThumbs Up

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Ditto aswell to what Smiler and Catkins said i had a great time thanks Whacker!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Yep, big thanks to WhackerClap

If anyone's got time to chill out before driving off, catching trains etc, I'll be in the Quarter Cafe, Falkner Street, L8 7PU from about noon. Great coffee and eats and (acording to The Times), the 34th hippest cafe in Britain.
Or was that 35th? I can't remember.
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Thanks Whacker for organising and thanks to all the attendees, a great group of friendly guys and gals, t'was good to meet you all Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
She11's Profile
She11

In: Bradford

Was lovely to meet you all, I've had a great weekend. Special thanks to Lindsay and Sal for taking me under their wings                                                                                                                                                                              
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

What A Brilliant Night - A Round Of Clap & Thank You Whacker For All Your Hard Work In Arranging It All - The Food Was Also Amazing - Even If We Did Have To Wait A Good While For It - I Know I Had A Ball (Paying For It Today - ??)!!! 

Was Lovely To Catch Up With Friends & Meet New Ones - Hope Everyone That Travelled Over Arrives Home Safe & Sound!!! 

Sal I still forgot to get your number off Catkins - message me and we'll keep in touch!!! 

Love ?? & Big Hugz Everyone!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A great time, almost laughed my socks off at some of the 'antics' ... What a hoot!  LOL

Many thanks to Steve for arranging the nite, hope you have recovered from the stress of the restaurantHug

Lovely to catch up with old friends and meet new onesThumbs Up

We had a little jolly onto Crosby to see 'Another Place' by Anthony  Gormley. Then further up to Formby to see the red squirrels and the dunes (I got many treasures on my travelsEmbarrassed) . A fab day with Sal & Shell thanks for putting up with me!

Tinkytinkerbell's Profile
Tinkytinkerbell

In: Bexhill on Sea
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Fantastic weekend thanks whacker for organising. Great weekend had by all including the gnomelet BeerBeer xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bostin weekend loads o' laughs and beer with good people  Cheers Whacker Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well what a fan dabby dozy weekend Clap
Massive thanks to Steve for organising it and everyone that turned  out to make it such a fun night. Lovely to meet newbies and oldies. 
Lindsey & Shell for the great company out and about on our discoveries. Jan you're star for for which was pain free night. Hug
Here's to many a more fun times a headThumbs UpParty

JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

In: Blackburn

Yup yup ?? fab weekend, thanks Whacker ... Hehe, description of the 'Death Eater kiss' by Lindsey and the 'Suc u Bus' by Joe and Smiler will cause me many giggles, thanks guys.
Sharing Friday hats at the 'Mis' Beehive was a real fun idea Catkins, one for a definate repeat ??. 
Fab making new friends and looking forward to meeting all the veterans and more newbies in the next round.
Cheers till then guys
Wink Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A little remiss if me (I blame the alcahol) but I am sure we discussed the next event but can not remember where or who was going to organise it. Perhaps someone who has a clearer recollection of the discussion can remind me :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Weren't we thinking of somewhere in Wales? I seem to remember Aberystwyth or Llandudno being mentioned. Llangollen or Machynlleth only if you can say the words right LOL
Maybe another big city like Leeds? Any natives offering Durham or Lincoln?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Daves doing one in Eastbourne coinciding with the Southern softies Xmas dinner                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 496 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption