Night out in Liverpool

222 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2017 22:37:26 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following the success of our latest night out, the next offering was discussed and unanimously decided it should be in Liverpool and I (for my sin's) should arrange it! So, the dates I am looking at are Saturday the 2nd or Saturday the 9th of September. If you are interested in attending, please let me know which date is preferable and I will look at arranging the night(s) out. Thanking you in advance :-)
Tinkytinkerbell's Profile
Tinkytinkerbell

In: Bexhill on Sea
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Oh will definitely try to make it might have to bring the gnome with me lol PartyBeer

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Sounds good Whacker..either is fine Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh we are definitely in  2nd would be best but can do either Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Either date for me too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I'm working on both those dates, but i'll work on me boss and persuade him to let me have either of these weekends off, don't want to miss out.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, thank you all for the positive feedback :-) I will be looking at Saturday the 2nd of September for the night out in Liverpool. Obviously, if you are able to get here on Friday the 1st, I am sure we could meet up for a pre night out :-) Anyway, please feel free to check out accommodation in Liverpool ( city centre preferable but can be expensive) or I can check out a few places and will put them up on this thread in a week or so. If you would like any further information, please ask on here or send me a pm. I do check my correspondence page on a daily basis. So, looking forward to seeing some old faces and hopefully some new faces on the 2nd. If you have never been to one of our 'Night Out' events before, they are becoming legendary and ALL are welcome :-) 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have presented event for moderators approvement, so down to them to put it up :-) As it has already been mentioned, this is a GREAT opportunity for those of you who are retisent or reserved to come along and say hi and make some very good friends :-) 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DSmileI wanna goSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Carleton, no problem about you going to the bought out :-) as soon as the event has been posted by the moderators, please put your name down. I will continue updating this forum as we go a long :-) 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, bought out should have read night out :-}                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats us booked in to the cocoon 
roll on September 1stThumbs UpBeer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good on you :-) still waiting for the night out to be put into the events calender, 5 days since I submitted it and counting :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Now on events

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5595

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you ever do much Jackie, sorry if my email from earlier was mistimed :-) 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK folk's, event up and running, sorry for the error mods :-) so clickety click click if you want to meet some nice, caring, lovable, want to see them again people :-) any newbies who would like to attend are more than welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like I can make this one  .
Keeping fingers crossed SmileSmile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do hope so hun, the more the merrier :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption