chat room

72 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2017 18:29:40 by dennyboo | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After so long....you then have to pay                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

Have you tried Jenny I could go in when mine had run out                                                                                                                                                                              
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Tbh the chat room is a joke at the min only three people have gone in in the last three days and missed each other lol come on don't be scared Yarg doesn't bite lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've tried loads of times....it says if I want to continue enjoying chat room I have to be a paying member.....I really miss goin in...but not paying just yet....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to be in there all the time if you remember!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

SmileI used to have a right giggle in there 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Once you've had 3 months free trial....u then pay. Depends if you've been a freebie member like me for more than 3 months                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

no one goes in anymore its a joke tbh .
well there is another way delete your account and join again he he                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I can still see the chat convos.... And titter LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

but theres never anyone there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well....you're in there now! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gotta go now...an pack my stuff ready for the rock n blues tomorrow :) woop woop                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

oh your going too lol,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Of courrrrrrrrse I am!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Say Hi to guiness rider for me I went for a ride with her on sun and met Lindsay and double six at squires                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Okay doky....I'm pitchin up with Guiness....                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Are you? great stuff hope you have a brill rally and I hope the weather mans got it wrong                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha.... I'm not holding my breath! But it'll be worth it.....gonna rock me socks off! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Watch out for pics...:) night night                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

I will Night nite x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1006 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption