Ferry Ticket available for the Faro festival 2017

6 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2017 15:21:30 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have organised a trip to the Faro festival, but one of the riders have pulled out at the last minute, too late to cancel. He has offered to pay if I can't find someone else. But I would rather save him the expense. Cost of ferry with shared cabin £405-50 return Sailing Portsmouth to Bilbao. Going down we are taking the coastal route. We now consist of 2 bikes male riders one with female pilly. Need the other rider If you want to join our company, I also have rooms booked for the journey out and back. 2 stops going and 3 coming back. Anyone imterested let me know.
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Rooms not included in above price.
I will let anyone who is interested the room prices.

When my broadband comes back on, I can send an itinery via email.
Check me out with the Mods for a reference.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

If interested pm me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

deleted duplicate for you mate                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Matt Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Note to Moderators:-

Can you close this one down.
As I didn't get any takers, I have now cancelled the accommodation for one rider.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption