Ponderosa Cafe

15 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2017 19:46:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,

I've looked through the forums for mention of the Ponderosa Cafe at the top of the Horseshoe Pass in North Wales, found nothing recent so I thought it would be a good idea to have a "Ride Out" topic specifically for that destination. I ride out there most weekends, either Saturday or Sunday, sometimes in a group, sometimes just me.

So anyone that's interested in either meeting up somewhere in Wirral to ride out there or meeting up at the cafe itself for a coffee, a chat and nose at all the other bikes then this is the place to do it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi rcxdar, I head up there now and again... I work shifts so during the week as well. Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As far I am concerned the more ride outs and chance to get to meet new biking buddies the better .                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield

Hi what date were you thinking of going I was chatting to a member just the other night and she mentioned the café I hadn't heard of it but would love to go let me know and ill see if I can get a team up from our way

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

Me too Copper fox x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Sounds good to me, will discuss with Stuie, although will dependant on date.  [June is out for us, going to HellFest (yay!) ] 

I'm sure we will be able to rustle up a posse Thumbs Up

rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

Glad there's some interest in going up there, it's a really nice ride once you get on the country roads.

This Sunday, 14th May, anyone interested?

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

yes def but apparently you have to watch out for stray sheep lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Unfortunately we already have plans for this weekendUnhappyDisapproveso will be unable to join you.  Hope you have a fab day out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

The sheep are a bit of a problem but they usually give you a nod to apologise as they run past.

rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

I didn't get to ride out there today, other things going on :( thinking about a run out next weekend. Weather permitting of course. Anyone interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

In: wrexham

the "pondy" is local for me mate, i would have met you for a coffee and chin wag this weekend but i'm working sat and sun. but if you see me there anytime or around and about n wales on my red and gold bonnie come and chat.
i plan to try to go to the tap in eastham on a wed or sun evening a bit more this year so maybe we'll bump into each other there.

mike
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's a bit drizzly and overcast in Wrexham today but I might head out there in a bit if anyone wants to meet up.

Dan

rcxdar's Profile
rcxdar

Weather man says tomorrow afternoon shouldn't be horendous (but what does he know?) so I'm going to head up there about 2 ish. If anyone is there come over and say hi, I'm on a silver Hornet.
Kev

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had my first time up there last sunday then on to lake Bala, nice day out and lots of bike traffic on lovely roads.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1001 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption