What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Sad to hear your news Jinx. Thinking of you 🤗                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Saturday,someone very special unwell...best wishes,hun..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Seeing a predatory tosser rejoining after driving an old friend of mine off BM...i'll be watching you..👀
And so will lots of other people...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Friday...Rudolph The Speed Triple failed MOT on front brake discs...expensive...ouch!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Same asshole rejoining,new week,new identity,new details,same plonker..still watching you...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad this morning,young badger's body on Ebley bypass,such a pity :(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Dissapointment of cancellations after the H.M.Gov. extension of restrictions..bugger..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Loss of a mirror lens on the bus..tree branch culprit,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Taking Verity's front wheel out for a tyre change,only to notice several cracks on the front disc rotor...was riding her back and forth to work most of last week...luckily a pattern replacement is £190 cheaper than a genuine Honda part. :(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A very resistant fork seal...change of tactics needed,methinks..🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad news of an old friend's demise...i'm outliving most of my peers...:(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Having to get refund on Limehouse Lizzy tickets for next weekend..now rescheduled for July 2022..!!:(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Elephants stamping on my brain                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Unhappy...the large diesel slick on the Cirencester Tesco Roundabout(as usual)...Marilyn threw me about like a rag doll,but we stayed right way up..she's too ample for speedway...clean pants required too...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A lovely lady's continuing health issues...:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A deafening silence....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Having to change a throttle cable on my CB500,Verity...two hours,bike virtually torn apart...nice one Mr.Honda....used to take 5 minutes on my 1970 Triumph 500....progress..                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

The queues at petrol stations and therefore the lack of fuel... Couldn't go on a bike ride today because either the queues were rediculous or no petrol left... Bloody selfish people stock piling..... 😡                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Help load my Triumph Tiger 955i onto the back of a van.

My little green pussycat is gone after 10 years of happy riding her 😥😥😥                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Team meeting this evening on winding up a volunteer project that I was at the start of 25 years ago.
I was actively involved for 20 years and as a trustee up to now.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 606 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption