What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

One bloody small blizzard down this way,and my duff left arm starts playing up like a spoilt child...grrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Started stripping Verity's old rotten exhaust off,for new Stainless system to go on...3 exhaust studs were a doddle,last one of course snapped off(an inner one of course),now got to drill old one out and retap thread..bugger..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Playing hide and seek with the rainclouds,whilst trying to drill out broken exhaust stud....:/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Dropped phone into water. πŸ˜©πŸ˜–πŸ˜ž

Second time in the last 6months or so ... Gawd dammit!

If I disappear, I'm not ignoring you, my phone will have stopped working. 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Just as well you didn't push the flush...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚... Luckily it was the sink. πŸ™„πŸ˜‰

It seems ok atm so 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad today..? Hearing people arguing with till staff at Tesco,over the fact that their trolleys were piled high with toilet rolls,and nothing but...nothing like a good pandemic to bring out the ME ME ME in people...:/
Sooner they start limiting people the better....i'm not bothered personally,got a huge stack of old MCN's in the attic..:)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Maybe you could boil them all up into a nice soup Jinx.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

No need Yarg...i can make soup from all the vegetables people are ignoring on the shelves,whilst they're frantically grabbing all the loo rolls..πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad today...only 5 oldies on my bus,instead of the usual 16 -18....and the dejected looks when i picked them up again from Tesco,even the basics picked clean,bread ,eggs,milk...makes you realise what a sad,self-centred society we have once again become...:(>
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I have to go shopping tomorrow.. I am planning to have a coughing fit in the shop....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Won't do you any good Lynn,there's no Calpol left either...:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

hitting my finger with a block brick early this mornoing, then having to work all day now i've got a black nail

sad & unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Not bothered about calpol jinx... But I might get an empty shop.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Look on the bright side everybody...at least the Eurovision Song Contest got cancelled..πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ–’                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Not bothered about calpol jinx... But I might get an empty shop.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚...

Start selling toilet roll and or bread "SHELVES will be empty BUT CASH TILL WILL BE FULL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Cancellation of today's lunch for early Mother's Day celebration. I know it makes sense, better safe than sorry but still πŸ™πŸ˜•                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just heard that Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe gig in June, my daughter bought me tickets for, is CANCELLED. Not totally unexpected but still disappointed. 😟                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Missing real time hugs.πŸ€— 😷                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I know how you feel Sandi ☹️

Just heard the news ... Possibly up to 6months?! 😱                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 345 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption