What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest replyย on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

A bouncy rear end ... and no leaky deposits - BONUS!! :D                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Nowt....:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Watching flood footage of Matlock...and elsewhere..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sunday evening,and having to head South after a lovely weekend spent in splendid company...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hospital ๐Ÿ˜•                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Noticing a treasured friend has slipped off here,hope you're okay..X                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Sad/unhappy Monday...en route home tonight came across a people carrier lying on it's side across a ditch ,close to my village...two blokes with a van were getting a lady out via the drivers door,i yanked open the tailgate and helped two teenage girls out via the back,all of them very shaken up...when i asked the lady driver what happened,she said there was so much mud along the road,her car just slid and hit the bank and turned over....
Firstly,thanks to all the tossers who drove straight past,about 30 vehicles...hope you never need help after an accident..:/
Second,thanks to the local farmers for leaving the road in that state,with no 'mud on road' signs put up(as usual )..it could have been me on the bike first to discover their handiwork...:/
Thirdly,thanks to the Fire Brigade and Ambulance for getting to the scene so quickly,brilliant...
Lastly,to the two van blokes who were first on scene and reacted like we all should...
Ironically,i went that way this morning on Verity ,and it was better than usual..it's not even close to being the worst bit on my way to work,these bastards just don't care, until someone crashes and takes them to court..rant over,for now..:)>
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The steaming turd of a meal that was delivered to me earlier. Left them a lovely review on Just Eat and Trip Advisor though :D                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Just.... Things....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope 'things' are improving Lynn. ((HUGS))                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

A good friends sad news                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

mobile phones, mobile phone companies and bloomin passwords. Today has been officially recognised as a CRAP Day!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

I'll bring my grinder next time iam up, we an make spaghetti out of it... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

can you come up in the 24 hrs ... im desperate!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Monday afternoon,and a long goodbye...then an all-motorway route south to home..:/                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I know how you feel but cheer up Jinx, wont be long before you are Northward bound again...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Knowing that 4 days will see me gone,enjoy the peace and quiet when it comes, peeps..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not been looking forward to today but its here. The final farewell to my dad who has put me right for the last 60 years                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

My condolences go out to you John.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Bless you JP                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 353 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption