What made you sad or unhappy today?

15399 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2023 23:18:53 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We have a post for things that make us smile, so I thought, how about one for those things that made us unhappy - so heres one to start...   ... texts getting mis-interpreted and even when they realise they have made a mistake, not apologising for it - why?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

'Cos they feel foolish hun and not saying sorry means they don't have to admit they've made a mistake!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thanks for that Diane x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

When I thought I'd lost ALL the photos from my camera of yesterdays gathering, then somehow they reappeared so I guess I should pop across to the 'what made you smile' topic next lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well it wasn't actually today it was Saturday to think that someone thought I was an unfriendly person and wants to mess with my head.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Nutkin thats the down side of txt, or even the cyber world so many of us live in sadly, there is no accent, no feelings or emotions in type, it's sad really how the art of actual real conversation be either in person or the phone or even letter writing has seemed to die out since the internet became such a big part of so many peoples lives.   I hope your next post will be on the what made you smile thread saying all is resolved                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what has caused me to be sad? Well, its the CSA.Unhappy How can these people make an assesment where I have to pay over £1700, in arrears and then £30 per week regularly there after, when they have no idea what the 50percent custody of my son costs me in real life. I pay for all his clothes, regular holidays to spain for 2 weeks at a time, school uniforms, dinner money, bus fares,  weekend cost and entertainment, food, washing, computers, xbox 360's,etc. In short, my son wants for nothing during the 3 to 4 nights a week I have him,but im still being assessed for more when my income has gone down. I feel like im being bled dry! leave us good Dad's alone ya set of useless set of moronic idiots.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

That's so cr*p Bullet! I hate the CSA & wouldn't use them when I left my x hub. We sorted it between us. I think when Dad's are doing their bit they should be left to it & it should be taken into account the expense of regular visitation expense. keep ur chin up m8!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

finding out i couldnt get into the solictors to swear on the bible for my divorce got to wait another week i just want it all over nowUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Tigz, I'll be fine. Ive maintained a stable enviroment for my son now for nearly 7 years, always done my best and never let him down, often putting my life on hold in the process.   Its a pity that everytime my 'gold digger' of an ex gets herself into money problems I suffer the brunt. Its a horrible situation to be in for me and really gets me down. I just dont think its right this goverment body is still here cos they really have messed up alot of good parents lives.                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

my car goin to the garage.....now waitin to see whats up with it and how much its goin to cost to put right Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Wish my kids had a dad like Bullet, spoke to Sean before about this and he is genuinely one of the good guys - would love to say the same for my ex, but he's not paid a penny since deserting us last November 16th :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Soz to hear that bullet, thought the CSA were supposed to chase those PARENTS who won't and don't take their responsibilties on. Shows what I know!   You keep on being the brilliant Dad you are and it won't be too long before your lad sees his Mum for the person she really is mate!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile thank you and much appreciated comments, cheers me up, thanksEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
monkeyhanger's Profile
monkeyhanger

In: Southampton

upsets me , being "tarred" with same brush as some of the a*soles out there when trying to be honest and genuine,, and not after the usual thing all men seem to want,when you want to meet people and make some new friends not just be after one thing. some of us are nice guy's          monkey                                                                                                                                                                                        
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Sad tonight -  seeing our Sophie crying her eyes out yet again this year, I took Scrat, our hamster, to the vets, he's got a tumour and is to be operated on tomorrow morning - he's family so deserves every chance Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

just got to the fridge and found im out of beer Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Not getting chance to natter to ChatBot before I came to work as I know how much tigz looks forward to the banter, sorry tigz just tuesday is a very busy day with an early start for me, i am only just getting ready to leave work now.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww - nutkins, hope hammie is ok!   What made me said : was seein a lovely lay at work in tears as she is loosin her job......just wanted to give her a hug and say it will all be ok......but I guess thats not what you really want to hear....                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Awww thanks loobylou !  Scratty is back home tonight, he survived the op, won the hearts of the ladies at the surgery, and has to make a return journey on monday for a check-up, but he's bouncing around his cage so is a very lucky hammie !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5430 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption