Night out in Shrewsbury

115 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2017 11:54:37 by JayDeeRed | Go to original / last post
Deeply's Profile
Deeply

In: Blackburn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm stopping at the lord hill hotel, will get there in afternoon as taking the day off , treating it as my birthday celebrations Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whoo hoo birthday boy Deeply and what a way to celebrate with a great bunch of folk and not a bad town to visit although the only sight seeing will be the insides of pubs lol. BeerPartyThumbs Up

Roughrider glad you can make the Friday night too.  Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right The menu for Sat 3rd has been sent to those on the guest list. If any one else is going to join us could you please let me know.

Also could i ask those who are joining us on the Friday night to let me know so i can book a table 

so far there is
Joe
Catkins
VMDave
Tinkerbelle
Whacker
Deeply
Roughrider
Ragnar (hopefully)
Moi

Two weeks to go Big smileThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yessss Catkins can't come quick enough HugBeerBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It looks like I'm working on the Friday.
I could do a bit of sabbing that day and been back at the office by 12 or see the day though and hopefully leave work by 3 and working on 4 hours to get there and a quick srub up, I think I could be ready for a Coca-Cola by 8'ish
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But what will be in the coke Catkins Wink.

Stall awaiting menu choices from a few of the Saturday nighters, if i can have them for this weekend please.

8 days and counting Thumbs Up

Deeply's Profile
Deeply

In: Blackburn

Have we decided where meeting on the Friday

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Deeply

We are meeting in the Nags head about 6pm and then heading to the old post office for food on the Friday eve. 
Saturday we are meeting in the square by the old market hall for 12.30 before sampling the refreshments of several establishmentsThumbs UpBeerHandshake

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep you've got it Catkins, it is on your right as you come up the cop.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just a reminder for those joining us on Saturday can i have your menu choices no later than this Monday.

Thanks

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame I have to miss this one ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

smiler are there any type of dress code in the places we will be going.
ie: do I need to bring jeans and posh boots or will I be ok with shorts and trainers?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey copper fox  maybe you and joey can make the next one Thumbs Up  x

Ragnar  if your more comfortable in shorts and trainers Then feel free Thumbs Up most will be in jeans and trainers I'd guess  

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all

For those who will be in Shrewsbury for the Friday, could you have a look on the Old Post office Shrewsbury menu page and decide if you want to order off that or the 2 for £12 menu please. 
Table is booked for 7:30.Thumbs UpBeer

Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Hi
Well i wiil go with the 2 for £12 menu and double up with Catkins and have the Ham Egg n Chips Thumbs Up 
Thanks
And as Catkins said thanks for the time and effort in organising it all Big smile

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Trish and myself will go with the 2 for £12 menu thanks Debs Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am easy as to the menu for the friday, so i am happy to go with the 2 for £12 as a share or a 2 for £12 for myself :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That or worms :-) x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption