Night out in Shrewsbury

115 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2017 11:54:37 by JayDeeRed | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After such a great night out in York, im putting the feelers out for a night out in Shrewsbury.

Whats peoples views and interest????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I up for it date dependent                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Most definitely Debs, date and work permitting Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Depending on the when be interested                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Couple of dates I had in mind were sat 3rd June and sat 24th June  as they are quiet weekends on bm events 

JP's Profile
JP

Will have a look in my little red book in the morning Smile

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

24 th for me would be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm afraid I won't be attending anything in Shrewsbury (personal reasons)  but I'm sure you will have a great time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Would love to say yes,but i'm away in France,back half of June..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Count me in !! But the 3rd would be better for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tentative yes from me dependant upon work and other stuff but away at TT from 4th June so later date better Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Its a yes from me :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I'm completely new to this but if you guys will have me I would love to come and meet you all Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

24th best for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Debs yes count me in...3rd is a better date for me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm definitely interested....but can only make early June.....Family stuff on the latter date xx 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Jenna.....York was my first BM event and it was great....look forward to meeting you if I can make it :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry you cant make it Lindsay Unhappy see you soon though.

Jenna, welcome to Bm and just come along and meet some lovely peeps, you'll have a good laugh.Handshake

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

TongueO'dear NOT another "do" are you lady's trying to turn me into a " drunk". Ha ha. 24th would be better, not sure I could make the 3rd. Will Joe be wearing his speedo's?.SmileHandshakeBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Brill stuff, that makes me feel better haha I definitely need go out and more people because I don't really know a lot of people that ride at the moment.   The earlier date would be great as I'm flying out to Portugal on the 24th.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption