NEC Bike & Scooter Show BIRMINGHAM

44 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2007 11:37:37 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all! There are a lot of names up on events for this already! YAY! I am thinking of going up with my son, and I wondered which days most peeps are going up on? I will prob go up on the saturday 24th because of school etc, but just thought I would start a post for peeps to add to! I hope I get to meet more of you all there! Leigh :o)
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

You've beaten me to it! I was just about to start exactly the same thread. I was originally going to go on the trade day, but child care arrangenments are against me and it looks more like Sat 24th myself. Unless it's a brilliant day I'm more likely to be in the car, so if anyone wants a lift from the Merseyside area just shout.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

There are a few of us going on Saturday 24th so will have to see about meeting up for a cuppa somewhere, not sure about mode of transport yet.                                                                                                                                                                                 
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

I'll be coming up from southampton by car if anyone wants a lift up or needs picking up from a station near the NEC? PM me and let me know!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The NEC has its own Train station. Birmingham International. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Was thinking of going up at some point but hadn't picked a day yet. Probably in the car in case i buy too much stuff Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I hope to be there wiccan, just to meet you again xx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am just trying to get childcare for sam and charlie as i know james and ellie would want to come,hopefully someone may be driving by this way with 3 spare seats??                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Is anyone going over there from Yorkshire way?                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

No sorry Suzy - Looking at going on the Monday if anyone wants to meet up....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Also going on the Monday                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Hey son what you doing standing me up now are you, thought we were going on the Saturday, well thats it, no birthday cake for you.   I have to work on monday. Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

we're going on the wednesday,james and ellie are happy cus missing school for the day!! anyone else going on weds?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sorry can't get week days off work                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Sunday 25th for me... Got monday off so long weekend.  Mind you I'm out on a girls night out on sat so will probably be walking round with a bit of a hangover! Oh what joy to sit in the roadworks on the M1 with a headache! Will have to stop drinking early that night I think LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

i am going on the 1st DEC if you  go on the last weekend you get better deals on gear the stallholders do not want to take anything home                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'm going on the 1st too Thumbs Up P.s sorry suzyamki, I cant give you a lift, the car is full already                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

HI, im going up by car on the 27th from exeter area, have seats available if needed. Anyone else going that day?.                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Sorry dips - just thinks it will be quieter on that day....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Sorry ain't good enough Son, If I go know it will be on the Sunday, still unsure about going now though.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 771 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption