Datatool TrakKing

12 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2017 22:33:30 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Any one know of an installer of Datatool TrakKing in the Leeds or Nottingham area please? I need two bikes doing on the same day in the same place, am not bothered which location. Having trouble finding someone to fit two. One guy says 'not in his area, so can't do it'. The other wont do it 'unless LUFC is playing at home'!! I won't say what i think about these comments but suffice to say I'm not a happy bunny. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pete Mouncer "The bike alarm man"
 07877 552759
 Google his website. Travels out to Nottingham etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yeah,  thanks for that Yarg,  he's the LUFC fan!   Least said soonest mended.  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nobodys perfect.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hmmm.   Anyone else got any ideas?

I can't believe how difficult it is to get this sorted.     Datatool dont seem to be interested at all and the fact I want it fitting to TWO bikes I would have thought the installers would be snatching my hand off,  cos they ain't cheap... GRRR! Angry

Looking for another device which does a similar thing,  any suggestions/recommendations from a supplier/installer who actually wants work/money would be greatly appreciated. 

Sorry,  rant overEmbarrassed

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I have this one fitted to my bike. As well as tracking the bike 24/7 it has a vibration sensor that sends a text to my phone if the bike is moved.   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231127835883?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or these a biktrac tracker, I use itm and pretty good,                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for the information Vlad & QM2Clap

Stuie is researching,  I'm hoping. To get the bikes sorted very soon.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for info GSXR,  had a look at Bike Trac seems like its what we are looking for.  Thumbs Up  thanks.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
steven48's Profile
steven48

In: bradford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

try frydraka in york                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Feedback: Datatool TrakKing fitted to one bike (decided against doing both - don't ask!) By J&S Doncaster. 

Service was great, daughter seems very happy with everything. 

So job jobbed!   Thanks for the suggestions guys. HugThumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption