All Female Biker record attempt

11 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2017 18:03:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Any lady/female (take your pick) bikers here going to this?
https://www.facebook.com/events/598201203708693/

I'm riding down on the Saturday with a group of pals to Cheshire, then straight home after the event on the Sunday - but if I know anyone else who's going I could try finding you in the crowd.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jellybean's Profile
Jellybean

In: Hexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going too Big smile and doing much the same with some of the Curvies from the North East - down Saturday, back Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm hoping to make this a Event. 

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

16th July 9am til 4pm

Venue:
Lynn's Raven Cafe
Whitchurch, Wrexham

It's free but there will be fundraising taking place.

More details on Lynn's Raven Cafe profile on facebook.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jezzabell's Profile
Jezzabell

In: Slough

I will be going too, cannot wait, for me it will be first big ride that far (from Berkshire) :)

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

You've time yet to put in a few miles before then, Jezz. Have you got friends to ride there with?                                                                                                                                                                             
Jezzabell's Profile
Jezzabell

In: Slough

Yes, I have a couple of ladies here locally that will go with me avoiding the motorways. They are patient, prepared and experienced :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there, its my regular bike meet. going to be a great turnout.
Looking forward to meeting new and old BM faces.
anyone want a floor to crash on (i mean sleep) let me know

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

I'm going with the rest of the Hell's Belles WMC, so do come over and say hi if you see me/us.

naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'll be going, ill be riding with other half but noticed there is a car/bike park to abandon him in for a whileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going, riding up from S Bucks on Saturday, camping over, coming back Sunday.
Lots of ride ins organised through Facebook groups... Heart

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1114 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption