Can anyone recommend a good bike cover ?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 06/03/2017 22:54:09 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Got my bike out the shed yesterday, got it road ready, however the layout of my shed and garden is not conducive for putting it away all the time. Its currently on the patio but is only covered by an old Volvo car cover.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have had the Oxford heavy duty  cover for years   found it the best one Thumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

All Im going to say is you get what you pay for if you go cheep you get cheep. If your happy to pay out a few £s it will be rewarded long term

Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

Thanks Smiler and JP, I'm on the internet now looking...Id rather pay more and get a good one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

Smiler, is it the Oxford stormex one ?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I use this one, £90 but excellent quality and really tough. Has plenty of tie down positions tooOxford 2016 Stormex Ultimate Weather Motorbike Motorcycle Rain Cover, RiDE Recommended                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep  it does cost a bit but we'll worth it x

Krisbiker's Profile
Krisbiker

In: Boston UK

Cheapest off ebay- u eventually melt the bloody thing and it don't hurt so much if it cost peanuts!                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Slightly pessimistic Kris but know where you're coming from lol. I'd throw my hat in the ring with Oxford too, so if you can get one on the cheap on e-bay, best of both worlds. Good luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

Enter text here                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

Thanks peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Depends on what you want to spend 

I got a security shed in the end (more to do with insurance premiums )   I did look at the cover in the link and thought it was a neat solution.  Different types out there at different prices 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/eed/StormProtector-Quenched-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Scooter-Mobility-Waterproof/B00EIHSOTA

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption