Farewell....

25 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2007 16:03:23 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

To friends I've met, and those who I havn't yet met.....   Due to unforseen circumstances, I'm going to have to bow out of BM for the forseeable future, maybe weeks or months yet, I'm unsure.   Finances are pretty low, and therefore I have to forfeit my home phone, which also effects my internet access, amongst other things.   I've made some good friends and aquaintances on here in the short time I've been a member, and thank you all from my heart for being so kind, funny and caring.   Those of you who's numbers I have, I will keep in touch as soon as I get a permanent mobile number, most of you know the problems I've been having with no network on my current contract.   Unfortunately, this also means I won't be at Squires at the weekend, which I was really looking forward to, so although I won't be there in person, I will be in mind and spirit.   Thanks to BM for being such a people friendly site, and hope to be back with you all again soon xxx   FlameRed xxx Heart                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwww we goin to miss you hun hope u get things sorted and come bk to us soon ............... u will be missed Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hug     take care mate xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

take care hope your back with us very soon xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

ahh red you cant leave us who else will flash there bum off with me at partys if you go LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Shocked Dunno what you mean.......Embarrassed   Woodpecker.... what a refreshing change....!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

SmileDont leave us for to long darlin!!We will miss ya darlin,dont be a stranger and keep smiling. love and stuff tony d xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

flame we have never met but I have heard lots about you and was really looking forward to meeting you, please don't go away for long, its times like this we all need friends and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know, lula has my number and I will ask her to pass it on to you.   Take care and come back soon.   cg xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

take care flame come back soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Dont stay away too long mate,you got my number so if theres anything you need or just want a chat give me a shout Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

marie please don't stay away too long mate, you know me and skins are here for you hunni. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey flamered. Hope everything is ok. Dont stay away too long.. Come back sooooooooonnnnnn.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Not met you yet, but enjoyed the few times we have been in chat together with others, you take care mate, and look after yourself, don't stay away too long,   Tracyxx                                                                                                                                                                             
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Hang in there FlameRed, hope your problems all turn out to be small! Hope to see you back soon, Trev X                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

take care flame Hug
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Any help you want  marie give us a shout will be there for you   come back soonHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Was lovely to meet you on Sunday Flame hope all will work out for you real soon. Keep in touch, you know where I am.   CG                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Lovely to meet you Flame. I hope your situation soon improves and be careful!!! Stay away from that bit of your trouble and keep safe!!! Always here if you need a shoulder. Big Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Nice to see ya again on Sunday flame. Dont stay away to long ehGeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
golden girl's Profile
golden girl

In: South Woodham Fe
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Take care and be back soon. Was nice to meet you at the halloween fancy dress bash.   xxGGxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5977 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption