Halloween Murder Mystery - Opinions

131 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2017 06:40:48 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just email or ring them with your choices :)

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

All booked meals ordered waiting for email. Chech in earliest 2 pm but then have free use of their facilities not bad. Sorry Jezz mix up with rooms I'm in the west wing your in the north wing😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice on Glyn be good to see you again Smile

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Looking forward to it should be a good weekend. Friday is my leaving do after 25 years on a stroke unit and then start Tuesday in practice development glad I've got Monday off. Be nice to see new and nearly new friends ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Few shandys for you then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Balance paid    Thumbs Up
Food ordered    Thumbs Up

We're staying over so you'll find me in the pool if you're also there early.

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

I think there may be a few shandy type drinks consumed during the weekend BJ.😂                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See you at the bar Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

This BM thing is turning me to drink. V twin steve's fault with his elderberry cider on the Friday night at Barmouth cheers Steve got anymore. I'm normally coffee total. So I will be seeing you feistygirl at the bar and everyone else ??

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not long to go now :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

We'll be there

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

All done and organised except for my costume                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't go as a spacehopper, you could end up the murder victim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

I missed the space hopper antics at Barmouth was on a ride out should newbies be nervous if they spy a space hopper ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Everybody should be nervous not just newbies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yarg is that you volunteering for the next hopper mission lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nope                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

You guys did see how me n Jackie deflated the space hoppers?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

See you all tomorrow. AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See you guys later x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption