Halloween Murder Mystery - Opinions

131 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2017 06:40:48 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yes 2 weeks prior :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

So who else has booked and is going? There's just me and Ken have added faces to the event: https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5623#  but I'm sure more of you have booked.

I'm booked in overnight with my daughter so we'll be onsite from early afternoon and if anyone else plans an early arrival we could meet in the bar for pre-dinner drinks.

Not too sure about the 'spooky' fancy dress but sure we'll find something.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Added Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still time to add yourselves to this event, any questions just ask :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Starters
Scream of Vegetable Soup served with a Crusty Bread Roll
Autopsy Leftovers - A smooth Pate accompanied with Toast & Savoury Marmalade
Ferocious Fruit — Fanned Melon presented with a refreshing Fruit Coulis
Mains
Lucifer's Belly— Traditional Roast Beef
Leviathan — Cod Fillet served with Roasted Vine Tomatoes
Lobotomy Tart—A luxurious Cauliflower Cheese Tart
All served with a selection of vicious vegetables & potatoes
Desserts
Bleeding Heart - Strawberry Cheesecake
The Necronomicon — A Velvety Chocolate Fudge Cake
Ectoplasmic Residue — Sticky Toffee Pudding & Custard
If you suffer from a food allergy or intolerance please advise at the time of booking.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Please arrive at Reception at 7.30pm, so you don't miss anything and the scarier your costume is the better.
Although not compulsary we are hoping guests will embrace the halloween spirit and dress up in a spooktastic costume with a prize for the winning outfit. Watch and listen carefully because things will start to happen from the moment you arrive at the Reception.
If something should happen and the Police arrive they may want your help and you may be called to give evidence. Please do not be shy about questioning those you think are involved but don't forget to enjoy your Dinner at the same time with the activity that is going on around you.
Jazziem's Profile
Jazziem

In: Sheffield
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Sounds like it could be fun and interesting. But gotta find me a lift to it first. Glyn62 help ?? jazziem                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i shall keep my fingers crossed for you Jazz

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Are there still places?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes places still available                                                                                                                                                                              
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Looks like I'm going to now. Can't let a fellow sheffielder be needing a lift. Was thinking of going. Social calendar I've got one now.😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Jazziem's Profile
Jazziem

Count me in ?? sounds like it could be great fun. N yes will be happy to share a room. ?? Next question do I book my place through you or just turn up at the door with my lift  jazz Question Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Jazziem's Profile
Jazziem

Cheers Jackie. Got me a definate lift.Thumbs Uplooking forward to it. Cu there Hugjazz                                                                                                                                                                              
Jazziem's Profile
Jazziem

Awww bless you Glyn ??
Dont forget your spooky halloween costume ?? no going back now. Onwards Upwards and  forwards  jazz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jazziem's Profile
Jazziem

Now I'm confused.Cry could be thick or what Clown but What is the hotel called is it The Greyhound or The Leigh n  a phone number might Help n how much is the deposit. Thanks jazz ??                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Event Conformation No:          BK037174/1 
The event starts at 7.45pm with the meal to be served at 8pm and the Bar
and DJ close at Midnight.  You will need
to arrive through the Hotel Reception main entrance where you will be greeted
and shown to your table.

You will be sent a menu choice form, this will need to be filled in and
returned to the Hotel no later than two weeks before your event.  If you cannot return the form itself then you
can always give us a ring or drop us an email (greyhound.weddings@hfyh.co.uk)
to let us know your choices!

If you have not already paid the full balance then please be aware that
it becomes due on two weeks prior to the event, the amount of which is stated
above.  It should also be noted that any
money once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us on 01942 671256.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rem to send your menu choices folks Big smile

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Should we expect an email or just phone in?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4529 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption