Night Out In York

154 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2017 11:39:49 by JoeAnne | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ooooo....u nag you!!! LOLLOLLOL
Thanks Btw Catkins for doing all this on our behalf! We owe you one Clap

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I like a women with a deadline Miss catkins, ha ha. Thanks 4 sorting things again your a StarBeer.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'm a bit shy,so may peek around the corner,of the minster and see who's about Embarrassed

Might be tempted on this,if I can sort myself out. 
Too late for the meal,so will eat 'Fish n Chips' outside the restaurant LOL 

When I get to the falling over stage (bloody legs always the first to go) will collapse on the nearest bench,near the minster.Then I haven't far to go on Sunday,to confess my sins Cool

May try,a cold camp, at a site on outskirts of York Beer 

JoeAnne's Profile
JoeAnne

In: Blackburn

Not long now, looking forward to it, but watch this week is going to be slow. 
Yorkie Mick don't be shyEmbarrassed, this is my second time & I had a wonderful time in Chester in February & this promises to be as greatBeer.  Great company, bunch of like minded peeps.  It's a good laughLOL, very chilledCool & very welcomingHandshake
See you all Saturday. x

JoeAnne's Profile
JoeAnne

Yes the evahhh reddies are counting down the days, until we see U again Catkins & all the other wonderful peeps & new faces.
No one needs to be shy, these folks are a top bunch of angelic peeps lol.

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Aw shucks peeps LOL
 thanks. Hoping I can get there on the day,to meet you all Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Cool pics Tongue
 Far out man
 Beer Bleeding legs always the first to go Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Is there any dress code for the pubs.

Know some City establishments,have guerrillas on the door AngryThumbs Down
and won't let you wear your 'Wellies' sorry 'Para boots' LOL

Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Handshake Hope to see you Yorkie mick, twas my first time in Chester- never ever met anybody before the day. What a nice surprise the day was everyone was friendly & welcoming so don't  hid around the corner just jump in. I dare say everybody's legs will go at the same timePartyBeer He he.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Hi Motorbike 50 and LOL Big smileThumbs Up Thanks

See you on the day Cool

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Really looking forward to this coming weekend, gonna be a long journey up but very worthwhile to catch up with friends and meet Handshake new folk Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                                
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Thanks Catkins for clarification

Hi Dave,see yer there Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well thats me finished, on the countdown to York now and cant wait, (not getting excited really)   who am i kidding yes i,am 

Looking forward to greeting old friends and meeting new ones  
Hugs all round. BeerHandshakeHug

Is york ready for a bm take over? 

JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

Whoooo Hooooo

3 more sleeps and the EvaReadies will be on the way to York!!!!

BeerHandshakeClapHug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HandshakeHugPartyBeerLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HandshakeHahahaha.....thanks Cat :)  now that is wayyyyyy better than crumble and custard lol (although I do like both) ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sirbob's Profile
Sirbob

In: Hull

Haters gonna hate !!CryBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLLOLLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gotta drop out this one Sorry folks Unhappy Family stuff 
Be sure to meet you all next time 

JayDeeRed's Profile
JayDeeRed

That's a pity Feylin, hope all works out.

See you at next one
Wink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 437 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption