Hello Bikers

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2017 16:59:04 by Jim2463 | Go to original / last post
Jim2463's Profile
Jim2463

In: none
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone.

Very new to this. I have been riding bikes for 30+ years and in that time had about every style of bike you could ask for. Currently have a Harley StreetGlide and looking for a second bike again, probably a Triumph Tiger 800.

I ride all over the place; been all over Europe, some in the US and like exploring in the UK as much as i can. Will be doing the RBL Iron Butt in June, maybe the National Rally in July. It will be Ireland or Scotland first week in June and then there are the day trips.

To be honest, not sure what I am looking for. Separated from my wife in August after more years than I care to think about. I feel good about everything, shit happens and all that, and looking forward to making a new life.

I travel a lot for work. Heading out to Dubai on Saturday for two weeks, and will also be going to China, US, Japan and lots of European travel as well, so I get to see a lot of the world on someone else's credit card.

I thought i would give this a punt and see what happens.

Ride Safe, laugh lots
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Your only put on this life once --enjoy it xx...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Jim2463's Profile
Jim2463

Couldn't agree more - life is there to be enjoyed, sometimes things go wrong, but hey ho, life must move on.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Smile..so true !                                                                                                                                                                             
Motorbike50's Profile
Motorbike50

In: Rhyl
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi Jim2463.
Welcome to "BM" I'm a newbie as well . Going on my first BM get together on Sat in Chester.
Check out a thread on the forum "long distance riding and scatter rallies" from a member called"Goingtouring" he was asking on the forum about anybody doing long distance riding Smilelike Iron butt maybe worth checking him out. Take care and hope to meet you sometime.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi jim were all a good crowd on here,if u ever down enfield, always high beach tea hut,jason                                                                                                                                                                             
Jim2463's Profile
Jim2463

Thanks everyone. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello y'all
I'm new to the site....just a few days anyway. Have had a few hellos from folk so it seems really friendly. Looking forward to attending a few meets and making new friends :) 

Jim2463's Profile
Jim2463

It does seem very friendly, and I too look forward to meeting some new riding buds. I am reading the updates sat in a hotel in Dubai, travel being both a blessing and curse of my job. Looking forward to getting home next weekend and with the weather warming and the nights getting lighter, my bike will be calling. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4727 seconds. There are 1574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption