Planet Rock winters end weekend chalet available

6 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2017 11:42:14 by biker bloke | Go to original / last post
biker bloke's Profile
biker bloke

In: rugby
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have a silver package chalet for 3 for the planet Rock weekend 24/25/26 of Feb Can no longer go looking to get my money back Cost £408 Look on planet Rock website to see details PM me if interested thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
biker bloke's Profile
biker bloke

Well it's not that I can't go is more have Boone to go with now so trying to sell on as am not going on my own as to costly  just for one                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hi just checked this out, looks like a good lineup, shame it's so soon and also so far away Unhappy.

Have you tried asking for 'roomies' on Planet Rock forums or selling it on Scarlet Mist?  I've had some great results, face value or swaps, over the years from Scarlet Mist check it out, you never knowThumbs Up.

It would be such a shame not to go though Disapprove

biker bloke's Profile
biker bloke

Thanks will give scarlet mist a go                                                                                                                                                                              
biker bloke's Profile
biker bloke

No takers                                                                                                                                                                              
biker bloke's Profile
biker bloke

Shame this is going to go to waste                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 320 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption