Kazninja

10 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2017 08:07:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have just taken this from facebook

Kate Richmond to Karen Armstrong I am Karen's cousin.
it is with great sadness that I have to announce that Karen passed away in hospital early this morning.
Her family is aware and being supported by other family members                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Im sure some of the members will have seen this. A sad day RIP Kaz XX Jp Cry

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I don't think I ever met or even spoke to Kazninja. However such sad news. My thoughts n prayers are with her family and friends. Ride Free. 

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

So sad lovely lady will be missed by many xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Oh no... It's a few years since we last met, at Matlock, but we kept in touch on and off. 
One of the good people - why do they always seem to go first?

RIP

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Don't believe I ever met her but seeing the comments on here and particularly on Facebook, I have to echo Wills' sentiment

One of the good people - why do they always seem to go first

RIP 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Sad news, lovely lady, have happy memories of my time with her.
RIP xxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes rest in.peace Kaz chick.  Ride free like the wind missus.  love and thoughts to all her loved ones xx 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

For those who wished to know ....

The funeral has now been set for 21st February at 11.45am at Bramcote crematorium.

The family have requested no flowers. A donation box will be available
at the service or they can be sent to the Funeral directors
(Nottinghamshire funeral services, Carlton). All donations will be
split between Cancer research UK and the RSPCA
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

My condolences to all family and friends.
Kaz will be rocking with the angels now. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption