Big why????????

65 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2007 07:24:41 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

I thought this thread was about Tom Jones Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea me too Ogg - what the hell are this lot on about medicine for?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You're all mad, mad I tell you. What!! where am I.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

there is some sane ones still out there steve where i dont know but there is LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

I am following the thread and i bumped into POB.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind
She was my woman
As she deceived me I watched and went out of my mind
My, my, my, Delilah
Why, why, why, Delilah
I could see that girl was no good for me
But I was lost like a slave that no man could free
At break of day when that man drove away, I was waiting
I cross the street to her house and she opened the door
She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
My, my, my Delilah
Why, why, why Delilah
So before they come to break down the door
Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more

She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
My, my, my, Delilah
Why, why, why, Delilah
So before they come to break down the door

there u go oggy  LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

jesus h jone's! what the bloody hell is ur lot on,sound's like it good shit. me was on horse tranquliser's, now me almost normal.lol .having me dow'ts about ur lot, any way keep taking the tablet's. ps do'z BM stand for biker match or bloody mad?.catch u all sun/pm squire's.rob
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

pmsl @ u rc LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

who meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dragon ??????????????? lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

yesssssssssssss U rc LOLCryLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL hehe dont know what u mean dragon pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Cool

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

DDDDDD DDDIIIIIDDDD DDDDAAAAA Thanks rc Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome oggy m8 lol.........LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

CAN I HAVE WHAT OGGYS ON PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

it's life Storm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

say no more oggy pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Oggy - pass us a beer mate....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1536 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption