23rd April - Matlock Mayhem (ice cream and chips)

24 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2017 19:02:02 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Any takers for a meetup in Matlock by the big ice cream cones as usual. The date I have in mind, (unless er indoors overrules me) is Sunday 23rd april. Only one other item on the calendar.  Last time we did this, well I did this, was my special 21st Birthday and I think we clocked about 80 people.   The run to Matlock is mostly L and 125 friendly so far as I know. 

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I'm definitely up for this.  Thumbs Up
Err 21st?? You lickle fibber AJ, 'twas your 25th!! Are you going to wear your Woodstock outfit again? You looked very soave and debonair in it ;) Btw, I'm not doing pink again, although I may just put my special pink slippers on for the occasion
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

You having an issue typing 21 Linz LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,d like to have a bash at that AJ, its my special? birthday a few days before so might treat myself to one of those icecreams.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Should be able to make this                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I have special permission to be out on my own for 23/4/2017 so I have added to events, can a mod do the biz please ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

remember date you have chosen is St Georges day so some ppl might be having flags n bunting up [as well as prices ] lol                                        I will  come if health permits be good to see some friends

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

yes get along, last time I saw you was Squires I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Upto now I'm free that day so hopefully I'll be there

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

it's not L-friendly from Scotland lol

Sadly, don't think we can make it this time but it was great seeing so many there, hmm, was it 3 years ago?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey Izzy, yes it was indeed 3 yrs ago, that the PINK Matlock Mayhem, took place. What a lovely day it was, the weather was warm n sunny and loads of great BMers in attendance.Thumbs Down

I must say my fear of PINK is still very much in my head and personally I think I've been scarred for life by the antics that day LOL

The following year it was AJs turn to revel in the limelight, as Snoopy's bestest pal ... WOODSTOCK!  I think he held up to the challenge extremely well, all things consideredWink. Once again the weather was kind to us. 

Such a shame you can't make it down this year Izzy Disapprove. Don't forget plenty of space for you and DA-man if you need it. 
Just hoping Mother Nature is as kind as previous years.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It's a long time since I was down thataway... but the traffic always drives me nuts Ermm

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

@SteveH-
Thought you'd be used to the traffic. Living, as you do, in a post industrial wasteland. lol

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

3 years ago.... was the last time I was there too, just before I moved south... not sure I can make it this time although I will try. We will be coming back norfff this summer so if I don't make it then, I will be there at some point.                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

I'd be up for this, imagine the weather will of got a tad warmer by then too. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Please see  'Pick up a Pillion' thread. Thanks   AJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Count me in                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looking forward to this one. I really love the ride down to Matlock.  Oh yeah, and the ICECREAM of course WinkEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

If I can get a lift I'll  be there.
I've  added myself to the event calendar and lift request page.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption