Rally in a Chalet - 2 - 5 Feb 2017

20 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2017 16:49:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You cocked that up lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Doh !!!!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It's that time of year again, your weekends entertainment for one of the top 5 rallies to do throughout your 2017 Rally season,
It's their 10th Anniversary and they are giving you a birthday celebration to remember
Come and celebrate 10 years of Rally With A Chalet it's going to be a belter,
Don't forget their fancy dress theme is AT THE CIRCUS!!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=rally%20in%20a%20chalet%202017

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Few BM folk attending this, always a good do :)

deano301's Profile
deano301

In: Shifnal
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

All booked up now so hopefully see you all thereSmileSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one Dean see you there for a boogie :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5456

On events

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If there are any new folk attending this event and you would like a contact number so you can find us when you arrive, just PM me Big smile

Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Be good to see you Jaffa Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Have a smashing time everyone! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Don't let big Sis bully you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Busted - Nazareth 

Conceirto De Aranjuez - Jim Hall 

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

How dear.
My last post here should have been somewhere else 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro what on earth are you drinking lol

Me bully ......tis Jaffa you need to have a word with

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So? How was it?? Anything to 'fess up to?! C'mon spill, one of you reprobates must have been dancing around with undies on ya head or taking 4hrs to get from bar to bed (when in reality it should have been a 5 minute stumble).

BJ, don't point your finger at Jaffa, we KNOW he's ALWAYS a good boy and behaves impeccably Wink LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I was the epitome of good behaviour, Jaffa on the other hand .............. my lips are sealed lol

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL, if I believe that, I would believe ANYTHING Wink

Any pix?? 

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

From a independent witness that Big Sis was very loud.
And to answer your question from earlier to what was I drinking and the answer was lots.Beer

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Quiet as a church mouse me Bro ............you Southern Softies should look at doing the Halloween one at the same place, we can have next door chalets so i can borrow a cup of sugar lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 862 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption