Trip to France

31 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2017 10:59:27 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Is anyone interested in joining me on a trip to Pays De Loire region of France 24th June to 30th. June.
Crossing via tunnel, stopping overnight one  hour from Calais. Route will be avoiding toll roads so we get to see some of France.  5 nights in british owned B&B. Secure indoor parking for bikes. Accomadation is £200 based on 2 sharing a twin room.
4 places available
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Lmao, Vlad is it La Lune you are staying at?

Unfortunately we will be in the same region (sight seeing, then Hellfest and a few recovery days) a week before you, travelling down to Folkestone on 13th, then over to Calais on 14th and back over to blighty on 23rd! 

Shame our dates don't tie in.  There are 5 of us travellingLOL

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

yes staying at La Lune. I've stayed there before. So it's you that's took all the rooms.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL, errrrmmm, possibly ... *Smiles sweetly* Smile

They seem very friendly and helpful, really looking forward to it. 

I'm sure you will get some takers, it's a lovely place to discover.  Plenty to see and do.  Personally I want to go into Nantes before Hellfest to see the giant mechanical animals.  Thumbs Up

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

yes they are very helpfull.  bikes will be locked in a garage overnight and you have free use of any tools if you have a problem with the bike. Free drinks throughout your stay if you have an evening meal. Quiet location with petrol station 2 minutes away.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks for info, although I did do some research before booking.  It works out really well for our needs. 

We have also booked a house for the last couple of days, about an hour from Calais on the coast, it looks lovely and is a bargain price wise. 

I hope you find some takers for your trip.  Cheap, good, accommodation with an English couple and the added benefit of garage parking and tools on hand... What more can you ask for?!  
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Accomadation as been provisionally booked. Deposit of £10 each required as soon as possible to secure rooms. £60 each to be paid by 1st. June.

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

main hotel is http://www.lalunelake.co.uk/

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**bumping this one** 

Hope you get some interest Vlad Big smile

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Well,i'm hooked on this idea...hope they all speak English...:P>                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Well Vlad from Yorkshire, so he speaks a kind of English Jinx.
It's a nice place to stay and a very nice couple run the place and some lovely roads.
The museum at the race track is worth a look.
If I didn't have other plans, I would have looked at going again. 
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Here's a short video of my last trip to Le Mans. It's a bit noisy because I was thrashing the arse of a Deauville around part of the circuit  https://www.facebook.com/martin.holmes.144/videos/vb.1457392693/10201277509567246/?type=2&theater
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**BUMP**

Have you managed to fill the places Vlad?                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Just 2 places left

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Just 1 place remaining on this trip

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wishing I could come with you on this trip, love that area of France, but just got too much on this year ...
 Germany Trip in March
 France - Brittany in June
 Norway - (Arctic Circle) in August

PS, Isle de Nantes is spectacular Lindsay, you'll love it, there was a Giant Elephant there when I visited, doing rides around the complex, and shed loads of other stuff going on ... enjoy. 
http://www.goingtouring.co.uk/RFS/GT061_2.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm really looking forward to it ... hope to see the dragon out and about .. fingers crossed.  The elephant looks amazing Thumbs Up

Bumping this one back to the top for you Vlad Big smile

Is there still one place left?

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

Yes just 1 place left

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**bump**

You got your panniers stuffed,  Vlad? Wink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption