One for the girls!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2007 18:00:01 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For those of you who don't already know, these are the rules that are in effect in every relationship.1. The female always makes the rules.2. These rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.3. No male can possibly know all the rules.4. If the female suspects that the male knows all the rules, she mustimmediately change some or all of the rules.5. The female is never wrong.6. If the female is wrong, it is because of a vagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male said or did wrong.7. If rule number 6 applies, the male must immediately apologize for causing the misunderstanding.8. The female can change her mind at any given point in time.9. The male must never change his mind without express written consent of the female.10. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.11. The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.12. The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether she wants him to be calm, angry or upset.13. Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.14. The female always gets the last word!(*) These rules are subject to change as the female sees fit. All rules are null and void under the PMS Exception Law                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Thumbs UpLOL

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

how true LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

thats one of the best bits about bein single no feckin  rules!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hmmm LOL.  Got this sent to me by a female friend a few days ago and wasn't gonna post it, but I thought it would go well with this post.....   It's not so complicated! 1.        The nice men are ugly. 2.       The handsome men are not nice. 3.       The handsome and nice men are gay. 4.       The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married. 5.       The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money. 6.       The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money. 7.       The handsome men without money are after our money. 8.       The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough. 9.       The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money are pigs.   10.    The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank GOD are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! 11.     The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

so true tigz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

lol bluesboy that makes perfect sence lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Tigz pmsl                     Clap Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i think i fit no 6 if any one is payin any attention!as an afterthought anyone payin me any attention is guaranteed a place in my will!an a thought on the as i mature forum [as i age i am invisible]no one will pay any attention to what i say anyway!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

whats the feckin point!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah right!! Us guys are made to tolerate the female species cos its cheaper than divorce! 'If women be the food of love, why do they taste like tuna'? Quote by Mel Brooks.   You need us men when it suits you! Now admit it!                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Yeah, when we need our bikes fixing, and don't want to break a fingernail!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and vice versa bullet! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I dont taste like tuna!..............do I?   pmsl,                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

reminds me of the first dirty joke i ever heard [at 7yrs old]blind man walks past a fish an chip shop an says goodnight ladys!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i didnt get it till yrs later!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 2056 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption