Rallies

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2016 20:15:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

R anybody planning to do the bum in the mud and ogri rally next year                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Missed BITM this year due to poor health, plans for it this time round though Thumbs Up

Fair distance for you from Orkney innit!?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep , read some good reports on it over last few years , can see family on way down , think would b furthest traveled if they did it lolol ,                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Without doubt a great rally, bloody cold down at Mersea Island though!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've travelled down to the Mad cow rally now that was cold , but what a fantastic rally if was closer b there every year                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Mad Cow at Bury St Edmunds Thumbs Up thus named cos you need to be a mad cow to do it LOL.
Not sure if that's running anymore, usually February wasn't it? 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jan and still going lolol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I'll be at the Ogri with my stall. Always one of my favourite rallies of the season Smile

Good people. Plus a real ale bar. What's not to like? Wink Silly games. Good bands. Etc. 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look forward to coming to say hi and look around yr stall 
Sam

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I shall look forward to it... You can't miss me Sam - see orange hair Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll b the one walking round like John Wayne after the 700 mile run south lolol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aaaargh! Now I've got "John Wayne is big leggy" going round my head! Confused

I think they have a farthest travelled prize at the Ogri... As they have German visitors though, I can't guarantee you'll win LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

https://youtu.be/TXu8hd49ZZM

My god, haven't heard that in years LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! Now you're stuck with the earworm too Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a new song for the head on long runs lolol , been to ogri before fell out of cider bar on my knees mmmm scrumpy was to nice just one more lolol OK till fresh air hit me lolol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption