Scottish Xmas lunch 11th Dec

14 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2016 21:23:04 by Wee T | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I've submitted a Scottish Xmas lunch to the events calendar; hope it'll be uploaded soon.Party
It's at the Family Restaurant within M&D's - hopefully reasonably accessible to all despite all the roadworks!

From 12:30 'til we've had enough of each other!
Does NOT require pre-booking for food (just order for yourself at the bar from the regular menu) but it really does help to have an idea of numbers a) so that we know to look out for folk, and b) to book a big enough table if numbers mount up - so if you plan to come, please do add your face when the event goes up.

Menu includes:
Quarter-pounder beef burger, Battered chicken burger, Veggie burger - all £6.50
Scottish mixed grill - £10.80
8oz Sirloin steak platter - £13.95
Steak & ale pie - £7.50
Battered haddock & chips - £7.10
Chicken Balmoral - £7.90
Vegetable stroganoff and rice - £7.30
Puddings mostly £4.50

so plenty of the usual fare at reasonable prices.

Come along, friends you haven't made yet are ready to meet you (I hope)!!  Handshake

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will do my best to come Izzy. It depends what time my house guests head out and I'll only know on the day. Looking forward to meeting you if possible Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I have enabled this event now :)

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/newcalendar_event_details.asp?event_id=5422

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Thanks Jackie x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wee T's Profile
Wee T

In: Kirkcaldy

Will try to get along to this. Thanks for organising it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry Izzy I`ll be out of town that day (see squires),catchup in new year cheers gal till then enjoy,x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Duh ! got my dates mixed up ,might be able to go now .i`ll keep ya updated cheers izzy.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

You're up and down the motorway that often - no wonder you're confuddled  Ermm

Hope you can both make it

Any other takers ... please add faces to the event, there's a few more expected than have yet added faces but it helps knowing who to look out for. Handshake
And don't worry about turning up last-minute, just come if you can. 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Izzy, Im working niteshift at the moment..busy time at the Hydro. Hope the lunch goes well :)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

If anyone gets to M&D's before us please see if you can find seating for at least a dozen as I'm hopeful of at least that number.
We don't have any BM insignia or owt to display but don't be shy of asking if we're the bikers Handshake as I don't expect anyone to be in leathers and helmets!
We sat upstairs over the bar a couple of years ago, there are seating bays up there bigger than the booths downstairs and it tends to be overlooked by most other diners although the staff might put a large group booking up there - but I've not booked so there's no reservation for us.
All welcome Hug if you can make it. 

Wee T's Profile
Wee T

Hi all, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but it turns out I can. I'll be leaving Fife in about 10mins. Smile

Wee T's Profile
Wee T

Anybody still here??                                                                                                                                                                             
HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

Izzy, thank you so much for organising this. it was lovely to meet you. Everyone made me feel really welcome. Great to get to know you allClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wee T's Profile
Wee T

Yep, me too. Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for organising it Izzy! Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption