Squires Annual Christmas Toy Run - Sunday 27 November 2016

13 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2016 13:35:55 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Anyone planning on attending this one?

Its usually an excellent turnout with most of the attendees in fancy dress.  

I have entered onto the Events Page, fingers crossed it will be posted in time.

Details as follows;  

Minimum Donation £5 or an unwrapped toy (new or good secondhand)

Open for Donations from 8.30am
Depart from Squires at 11am
Arrival at Kirkbymoorside Golf Club at 12.30pm
(Food, Drink, BBQ & Music)

Grab ya santa suit/fairy wand/reindeer onesie or even dress like a christmas tree.  Go on you know you want to Wink

Keep those pinkies crossed for the weather to improve.  It surely can not be as bad as last year (please Mother Nature!)

See you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

The ride will be led by 2 ex U.S. Police Dodge Chargers.  Food & drink will be available at both the start & finish of the ride with live music at the golf club.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

see ya there Vlad!                                                                                                                                                                               
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

C'mon peeps, just cos this one isn't on the Events Page doesn't mean it isn't happening... drag yourselves out of bed on Sunday morning, grab ya fancy dress and get to Squires.Wink

Always a good atmosphere and a giggle or six guaranteedThumbs Up

Mods, I know you're busy but any chance of having this one enabled before the date pleaseErmmEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This may be a daft question but I'm new to motorbikes so whereabouts is the start?                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Squires cafe bar  Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, Leeds LS25 5LX 

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Gutted I can't make it this year, I'm working. Unhappy
Have a great day all of youThumbs Up

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

See you there on Sunday Thumbs Up....and of course the weather will be better than last year Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No dodgy waving this year Daph! LOLLOLLOL

If I don't see ya,I'm sure I will hear the sound of little bells on your fancy dressThumbs Up

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hope you got the same sunshine down there that we've had up here today Cool
Well done all who turned out x

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A good day out. Weather was great (a gazillion times better than last year!)Big smile

Great turnout and actually felt like a rideout (not disjointed at all). Fab Marshalling  ... Take a bow, Chief Marshall, VLAD!

Good to see a few BMers in attendance and have quick catch ups. Thanks to the usual suspects for the entertainment (you KNOW who you are).

Mods can we please have this event put on Events Page retrospectively as photos were taken. Thank you.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry I couldn't be with you this year, but good to hear it went so wellStar ....have memories of last years tornados/uprooted trees/floods and all,still  resonating around the old brain box!

Well done to allClap

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFL ... yes PB it was all a tad 'armaggedon' last year, got all the way home with knees on floor, which would have been OK, apart from we were going in straight line!  

Thank goodness Mother Nature looked upon us kindly this year Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption