Poor Attention To Detail??/Comments invited

9 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2016 11:31:01 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

I received an Email at 10:00 today(Saturday 19Th) from BM ,informing me that "your suscription has now ended,your account has therefore been downgraded..."
Sounded wrong,so i checked "My Account" on the site,i'm apparently paid up until the 30th this month...if this 'bum's rush' approach is intended to spur me into renewing immediately,it's not going to work...
In fact i have contacted Matt with an inquiry into a joint membership a while back,no reply yet...
As i've never had a 'nudge in the ribs' Email on here before,would anybody else care to comment??OR are we seeing 'pressure selling ' on our own favourite site,heaven forfend such a thing...UNHAPPY BUNNY no.1(or am i such a pain in the Arse,they'd like me to leave?lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oh,and i'm still posting on forums happily ,so how far have i been 'downgraded'??                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Im wondering if its a scam e-mail trying to get money into some other account ? Matt you need to check this out now not next week

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I could be wrong but aren't forums available to everyone now? If so you'd still have access to forums even if you'be been downgraded.

I'm sure it's either a) a scam or b) an error with a date in a database somewhere. It's probably not personal lol. I don't think you're that much of a pain in the arse Wink

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

Just had a thought while I was falling asleep in the bath lol. Is it to do with 10 days free membership e.g. your paid membership has technically expired but become ex tended by a freebie?

If that's the case, a warning your membership is about to expire email might be nice,  if possible before the blunt, you're expired downgrade email???
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its the 'free 10 day 10th Anniversary upgrade' that has come to an end today. Everyone reverts back to the status they had beforehand                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In Theory,then, i should not be getting this email,as i'm  paid up until the 30th..still none the wiser(nowt new there,lol) :/>                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's because of the 10 free days.

You paid until the 20th but got 10 days extra for free.

However, because your payment expired you got the email automatically.  I totally overlooked this possibility when planning the free upgrade.

The good news is that your account has NOT downgraded and is indeed running for the 10 extra days. The email was just triggered automatically and you can disregard it.

Thanks for supporting the site! It helps very much Beer

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

mercy buckets,i'm humbled..xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 2012 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption