Congrats Lula

34 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2007 10:16:13 by skins | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Congratulations Lula on passing your CBT and then going and sneaking off and taking and passing your Theory Test, all the very best for you pending bike test.   Can't wait to see my best friend riding her cardboard box, I have always wonder what speed you can get out of an un-restricted cardboard box.   Keep smiling and others will start to smile for you to.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yea Big congrats Lula!Clap I know its an Italian cardboard box. It was full of spagetti last time i looked. Bring it to Dips tomorrow for tea. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Well done hunny!!!  Clap Go and show em what you're made of and pass 1st time!! Really chuffed for you!! Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha well done, and what's this cardboard box? What colours do they come in and are they good over long distances? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Congratulations on the CBT & theory Lula!!! Good luck with the bike test tooooo!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations Lula on passing your CBT and Theory test, roll on the bike test - bring it on !!x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Nice one Lula Thumbs Up completing your CBT and passing your theory test   All the best for your practical test                                                                                                                                                                             
tinkerbelle's Profile
tinkerbelle

In: Grays,essex

well done lula for passing your CBT and theory Thumbs Up good luck for the practical.... xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Congrats Lula, way to go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

oh shucks, thanks folks.. dippy that was meant to be a secret about my test!!! lol   mind you its nice to know that some people care and want me to do well... god i'd better pass it now hadn't i?   matt - its a brown cardboard box, powered by a cagiva mito  engine.. doesnt go very fast tho, unless you put it on skins skateboard.. and then you might fall off and smash your wrist, lol.   soon be able to keep up with you all... well the slower ones anyway.   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Lula I only mentioned the test not the date. lol so I have still kept the secret. lol   Lula I am sure once you pass your test you will be quicker than me on my bike, I don't get fly swat on my visor, flies wave as they over take me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Well done!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

When are you going to move that box out of the kitchen i keep tripping over it..LOL. Fingers crossed for your final part...   Skins...X                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Is that move it or ride it Skins, I am still sure Lula would be able to overtake me on her high powered cardboard box.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

well someone said they were going to put it in the shed.....                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Well done girl!                                                                                                                                                                              
abctrev's Profile
abctrev

In: Nottingham

Congrats Lula! two parts down, one to go! Fingers crossed for you, whenever it is ;)
X

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

well done lula,thats ace news,good luck with rest. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Well done Thumbs Up. Good luck with the rest.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Rattler what you doing on here, I haven't mentioned my suitcase, I said Lula keeps her bike in a cardboard box not a suitcase.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 487 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption