Thanks!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 16/11/2016 10:46:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for the temp upgrade Matt, now I can torture youse all for a wee while muhahahaha  Evil Smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Could you just tighten up the rope a bit please it's still to lose                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahahaha JP of course Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Oooh it's the big whip Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

thought you didn't like walnuts??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooer missus lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's good to see you back Dee xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Chris you Star am so glad you are on the mend these days  Big smile xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww big hugs to my wee Cattykins Hug I've missed the good peeps on here, must subscribe again soon Big smile xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Hi Lulu...good to see you again, how are you doing? xx

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

heey welcome back! Long time no see. Hope you'll stick around with us again.

Forums are open for all from now on, not only full members. Hope that helps.

Cheers xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Joey, I'm great love, all is good in the 'hood here, nice to be back on here for a wee while Thumbs Up
Hope you are doing well too m'dear xxx

Thanks Matt, haha you know me, I'm on and off here like a faulty light switch at times but I should be sticking around as I do miss the craic on here when I'm away too long Big smile  xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption