Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

65 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2007 05:03:40 by Dangermouse | Go to original / last post
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I will be in the car with my Son as no babysitters available...   ... we will be at Mac D's for 12 noon! See you there everyone who wants to follow me to the pub again, if not see you at the Bowman!!   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

We will meet you at MacD's Leigh at 12 noon. Be nice to meet your lad Big smile   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

See you there! :o)   *bump*                                                                                                                                                                               
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Have fun on Sunday folks,     me n my badg mate are Cry we are not going to be there,   try not to laugh too much at the thought of the hangover I'll have instead  Dead     catch ya soon folks - pre xmas drinkies perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

You have a great time tomorrow night hun... hope your peeps like the pudding! Wink   Pre xmas drinks sounds like a great idea!!! Start thinking of a venue with larger inside seating area to accommodate us all!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Hi All Touched down at Gatwick at 9:00 this morning, so a bit tired but looking forward to the meet tomorrow   See y'all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Have a great time at the gathering everyone, don't forget to take loads of pics for the event page Thumbs Up I hope the weather is kind to ya and ya all have safe journeys Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Rain, rain, go away.....!!!   Most of us will be in cars, but still looking forward to the meet!!!   Photos will hopefully be on the events page tonight!!                                                                                                                                                                               
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hope you all have a great time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

its snowin in derbyshire!!!!!! Shocked

hope u all had a great day Thumbs Up

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

So did ya have a good one?     hope the rain didnt spoil things     You'll be pleased to know I'm suitable fragile (though more from lack of sleep at the mo I think) the VD do was great, bikers are such nice people eh?       Looking forward to making the next BM meet                                                                                                                                                                                 
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Was lovely... provided you were in the car. The most fun was getting the oars out and rowing up the lane. LOL

I didn't lower the tone this time - despite middlv's best attempts to incite me, and boy can she incite.

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Just got home, spent 10 minutes in the shower defrosting.  I didn't get any wetter  in the shower, just warmer!   I think I should fit a front mudguard or keep the chopper for less damp conditions!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Yep, was a wet old day today!   Nice to meet Kerry and Mandy at last... and I think Craig kept peeps amused too (sorry DM but you brought on the slaps yourself LOL!!!!)   Will put details of the next meet for the Hampshire BM Xmas Lunch on the events later on this evening... and will start a forum post with all the details & menu etc.   Off to finish drying clothes & run Craig's bath now....   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Me incite?!!! Never!! Good to see you all again, lookin' forward to our chrimbo meal in a couple of weeks. I have to say it was an interesting row up the lane to the pub - no wonder Shooter had to wring out all his gear. No mudguard - dohhhhhh!   RC, I think I'll stick with rain and not snow he he LOL   XXvic                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lol @  u  middlv well we deffo got loads of snow Evil Smile grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u want it? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yep great day even with the weather and although went to McD's on the bike with Steve I admit I woosed out and went in the car with Mandy Embarrassed but mainly cos I could not get my leg over with all my gear on, it really was tooooooooooooo painful folks!!!  Poor Steve was absolutely soaked when he got back to mine and it has taken us all this time to dry him and his leathers out!!! I am sorry if I cackled too much but Mandy and I work as a double act guys hehe!!!  It was great fun anyway and the oars on the way back were well and truly needed Shocked RC you can keep the ruddy snow haha!!!   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Was good to meet you all yesterday and thanks Leigh for organinsing these meets. Will certainly be at future ones including the xmas meal. Looking forwad to that one yummy lol Next time I wont make plans to go to dads for dinner after! Thanks Rob for picking me up I ahve made some great friends on this site so far and its a great 'pick me up' so cheers Thumbs Up Kerry x x x                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maz great to see you again, me and you just cause havoc when we meet pmsl. Sorry guys but thats the way i am, i do come with a health warning and so does maz lol. But nice to meet the peeps i hadn't met xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
riverdog's Profile
riverdog

In: london

so do fags bikes and wet sunday pics                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 522 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption