Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

65 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2007 05:03:40 by Dangermouse | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hahaha River I will get the wine for Sat then you can bring the beer cos WORK has hit me big time this week Wacko  Disapprove    Bowman has to be the answer to all this madness Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

You know Mazza, work is definately bad for your health - my poor little brain (all be it v small) has been dribbling out my ears this week, the wine is sounding v good to me he he!!!!   Will put my name on the events list - looking forward to it guys Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Woooo Hoooo not long now!   (Good *bump* or what!!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

***********bump **********                                                                                                                                                                              
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Bless you RC! A nasty attack of wind you have there... oh sorry, it says bump... i thought it said burp... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

u need to borrow my glasses dm? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

No thanks, would interfere with my contacts! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

and thats charlies job! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Another bump! (Thats BUMP dm lol!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

You know what, all this bumping and the link will need some paracetamol !LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

Ummm... are you saying it's got a headache and don't wanna bump no more? Wink

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

ouch !!!!!! ouch  !!!!!! ouch  !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Not long let's hope the weather improves it's peeeing down today Unhappy Where are we meeting? At McD's again or straight to the Bowman either is fine with me I may have another friend coming along too woooohooooo Clap   Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Forecast isn't great.  I'm collecting the Chopper Thursday from Stoke (the one I had in the USA).  Heading up to Derby tomorrow to stay at my Mum's and then ride the chopper back if they've been able to get it through the MOT.  Lot's needs changing (temporarily) to get it through.   If all is well, will come down on it.  I will be there regardless on or in something!  May have to get some decent wet weather tyres for the cage at this rate.                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

I will either be on bike with Stu (TBC on saturday when the skiver... I mean hard worker... gets back from the States!) or in the car with my son, depending on the weather and whether or not i get a babysitter sorted!   Happy to meet up at Mac's again if peeps want to go in convoy? Or happy to meet at the Bowman if peeps want to make their own way? Does anyone want to meet at Mac's first?   See you all Sunday! xx                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

have a brill meet wiccan hunnie loves ya m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Thanks honey, loves you too RC hun! xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I will be there this time XX                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Great, look forward to meeting you hun! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Happy to meet at Mac Ds and go up in convoy - to be honest I'll still get lost even tho we only went there the other week he he! Not sure which turning takes you to the pub!!!!! What time (if peeps do want to meet there) do you want to meet up?   XXv                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption