Butlins Bognor Regis 2008

15 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2007 18:59:09 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following the Hants BM meet today (great to meet you all) I thought I'd post this link to give everyone a chance to look at what Butlins in Sunny Bognor Regis has to offer next year   http://bigweekends.butlinsonline.co.uk/microsites/bigwe...page=11257                                                                                                                                                                               
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

YAY! Some more potential fun in the South!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

The skool reunion in Feb will give middlv another chance to wear her  uniform again Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Thanks DM, that'll be more jokes concerning hedgehogs when I see you next he he LOL   Thanks for the link Stuey, will def check it out and see what mayhem we can get up to - judging by yesterday, if there is any alcohol involved Butlins had better watch out!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Should be interesting seeing who favours what weekend...   Butlins can be a bit random in what bands they book (Dr & The Medics at a Ska weekend !!!)   60s is cool for us oldies brought up on it   80s was my teen years - great range of music, but a trip down memory lane that could be embarassing...   I personally favour the 70s weekend (got me platforms on standby) or Soul/Motown   I'm also talking to folks outside of BM, so we'll see where it goes   Only other point to make is don't be too put off by the prices - these can be discounted down   There ain't gonna be much news on this before the 18th meet as unfortunately I'm off to Florida next week on business (dirty work, but someone's got to do it !)   Keep posting your thoughts and we'll get there   Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

I'm in, and don't mind which weekend cos I reckon it'll be a blast whatever we do!   I grew up and partied in the 80s too Stu (4 years behind you tho Wink), but 70s is always good for a laugh fancy dress wise!!   You take the reins on this one Stu! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

It all looks good to me Thumbs Up I can dress in Skool uniform especially working in a skool hehe Wink but then I can do 70's, 80's, motown/soul I am old enough for all of them LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

oh dear my liver is protesting already lol,  not too worried what w/e but later the better for tunes maybe, but yeah 70's best for fancy dress   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

If pushed to make a choice I'd vote for 70s. A prize will be awarded to whoever can persuade me to wear fancy dress Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

challenge accepted! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

I agree with Leigh DM!! challenge most definately accepted - I reckon you'd look stylish in platforms he he!LOL Mmm and spangly flares!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Little update... This link is for the 70s weekend(s)   http://bigweekends.butlinsonline.co.uk/microsites/bigwe...page=11064   C'mon now - there's some cool acts there !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

What have I let myself in for! Lol Both wiccan and middlv are gonna dress me up!

I see no one has queried what the prize is yet Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Just seeing the look on your face will be prize enough hun buns!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption