FIX: Login problems

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2019 21:52:53 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's been reported a lot recently that some people cannot login, even after resetting their passwords.I've scratched my head a lot and have struggled to find the root cause.  The only thing I could find is that some people may have some odd special characters in their passwords which were being blocked for security reasons (old code).Anyhoooo..... I've rewritten the login page code. It's now much more secure and accepts all characters in passwords (maximum length 25 characters).Please let me know if any of you are still facing login troubles.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Does anybody have a chainsaw blade sharpening tool..??I too have loggin' problems,seems to be quite common..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

I have 1 some where in my tool box jinx lol

Littlekitty's Profile
Littlekitty

In: Leicester
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I’m still having difficulty I get as far as the expiry date put any get past that, tho have managed to get my address in                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Matt, when I try to log in the home page (with the map on) takes an age to load, then it jumps and starts reloading! It takes several digit bashings to get the log in page to load. Very frustrating! Once logged in the site seems to be running well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've kept logged in, it's the only way I can actually access the site without swearing! 🤬                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt!!?
Where'd he go?
👀                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Still got same problem Matt. 3 weeks now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Still not working properly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sorted!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4258 seconds. There are 315 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption