Male pillion

4 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2016 20:22:00 by Scarecrow | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, 
I wanted a raise question of Male pillions. I've been a rider with full bike license for 8 years now had some wonderful bikes done a hell of lot touring with. Sadly due to leg ulcers I had to sell my geared bikes must return to mtb till fit but plan return to biking in 2 years. I'm free as male pillion for now would really love ride out if anyone fancies giving me a ride, so cut chase there are plenty lady pillons how about odd male pillion any lady or guy fancy helping out a biker. 
Cheers 
Richard ( tomohawk) 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hiya

I know that in the past we have had several chaps who have happily pillied other guys, and some lasses who have offered pillies as well.

Think its more of a case of who is clse enough to you to be able to offer :)

Hope you have some luck Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no problem with having a male pillion. after all its a form of transport. biggest problem is the potential weight/height diffence. a 5ft6 10stone rider might feel they would struggle with  6ft 13stone pillion.

doing the right thing though get chatting and make some contacts/mates on here, so many people dont use this forum to its full potential.

the events page also has a pillion seat offer and pillion seat request for events as well and is a good way to get a seat for a ride out. plenty of charity ones coming up through the winter. fab way to meet people and find some riding mates.
Scarecrow's Profile
Scarecrow

In: Droitwich

I've no problems taking a male pillion. Done the Prescott Hill Climb for the Blood Bikes with a guy on the back a few times plus other events.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 924 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption