Chat room

21 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2016 20:40:32 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

This could just be my mobile phone playing silly beggars again but I can't find the chatroom or the icon for it. Has the chat room been closed?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Sandi , It's just above your post xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Silvermist is correct.  You have to be in a thread for the option to come up.   

Matt, can we make chat visible again?   

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi rowanblossom , it would be better if chat was up where the catagories are x x

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.

I have to be honest - every time I log on, the chat room is empty.
Is there any particular time when folks gather in there ?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The chat room used to be really good . I dont know why its not used much now , Kaykat was going to try n get it going again x shame really , it used to be a laugh in there x

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey guys
For now maybe agree a time that's best for everyone to use it?

I am working on Chatrooms v2 which will follow you around every page and can be minimised/maximised at any time.

I'll let you know when I have more info.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Matt x Thumbs Up

Matt's Profile
Matt

Chatroom preview now added to the top of all topics/posts pages. But, not to the top of the forum topics list.

You can enable or disable this preview.  Your preference will follow you until you logout and will be reset the next time you login (default=show preview).

New: Anyone who created their account within the past 90 days can also use the chatroom now.
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yay.. thanks boss man                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Thanks for reply silvermist and R B.
Thanks Matt, loving that we have the option to view  chatroom or not.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now all we got to do is get peeps back in there , it used to be great fun in there . Maybe Matt or one of the admin could send out a message to everyone to let them know its open x

Matt's Profile
Matt

Just making some little changes first.
Then making the chatroom available on all pages as a kind of "slide out".

Once it's done I'll send out a mail to all members listing all the changes I've made

Rose67's Profile
Rose67

In: northamptonshire
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Do you have to be a paid up member to use the chat room?....I've seen a couple of posts on there saying "free chat but still no one using it" etc but I can't without paying...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No chats are free know .happy crimbo every one Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Does this mean that there are now no 'benefits' at all to being a sub paying member?   I'm confused (nothing new there then) Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Rose67's Profile
Rose67

In: northamptonshire
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Loads of benefits ...send/answer nods and send messages....and chat....and others I'm sure (not a paid up member so don't really know!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm paid up until Nov 2017, but can't see that I've got any benefit that a standard member hasn't, I appreciate that I may have missed something, but if I haven't, why did I bother to renew again? 
Please forgive me for being a bit dim :(
Any clarification on this one would be greatly appreciated Matt. Thanks
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm standard member only now and cannot chat, not sure about sending nods 'cos I don't send 'em anyway, but I can still PM the usual peeps I always PM and post on the forums Lindsay. Think I would need to pay to chat and PM new people I haven't talked to before. Hope that helps Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no nods but can mess people that aren't standard memberTongues                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption