chat room

27 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2016 06:09:12 by Joey05 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi everyone 
going to try and get the chat room chating again 
i will be in from 8 till 9 every night this week 20 sep  to chat about anything so if your free or need to ask something come on in open to all full menders 
hope to seya there 
ill be the one in chat 
hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Woop woop, can't promise every night but will pop in when I can

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I did my bit, in fact, I am still doing my bit. Long live BM chatroom.

Oh and by the way, if anyone does decide to go into the chatroom, the biscuit barrel will have garibaldis in it. Do not, under any circumstances, touch them. They are the sole property of me, they are not for mere mortals such as BM members and just to make doubly sure, I have licked every single one of them! Some of them have been licked twice, I like them so much.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The Garry baldies are safe 66, I don't like them.
Can't beat rich tea for dunking ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Either I've got gremlins in my phone or BM has gremlins. Playing up summat rotten                                                                                                                                                                              
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Will try and get in tonight, yuck 66, dead fly biscuits :( have to bring my own.
Fig Roll anyone?

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

i wouldn't worry about the garibaldi's being contaminated by DS licking them...i found them  the day before and had my dog Nacho lick them first....hahahahahahaah                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Think I will stick to the Jaffa cakes!!!!

Oh and the raisins used to have chocolate on em.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nice one Kaycat :)                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Just subscribed again and will try to speak to you tonight.... Missed you for far too long xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I thought the gatibaldis tasted beefy. Jinty, keep your mutt on a leash in chatroom.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I thought the gatibaldis tasted beefy. Jinty, keep your mutt on a leash in chatroom.                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

D6 think yourself lucky it was Jinx's dog...Yoshi would have scoffed the lot!

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

peanuts have a hint of chocki on them

havfun's Profile
havfun

Why when you click on the botom of list the thinking about it simbol works
then you just get the same on the screen before you made your choice                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

thinking may be a quize night ?
what do you all think ?

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

I can't find the chat room on my phone anymore...??                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Lynn, at the top of the thread is a bar with 4 tabs on. One of those tabs should take you directly to chatroom from forums. I have just tried it and it works from my phone. The tab bar is under the last forum post as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Cheers 66, found it                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

Just taken 10 mins to post on  birthdaay bash
wrote all this blind as notbhing shown on screen
posting now with a blank screen showing

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption