Squires Christmas Lunch 18th Dec

132 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2017 14:08:58 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Unfortunately I  cannot make it this weekend, something unavoidable has cropped up at the 11th hour.
Hope you all have a cracking time.Cry

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've now got a full car-load coming over the M62, so it's Wills +4                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey hope youse all have a fabulous time tomorrow and make sure you enjoy yourselves, safe travels all Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

See you all tomorrow Thumbs UpHugBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Why whats happening on Monday ? lol see you later Kaz

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Dohhh John..you got me thinking there for a minute...LOL

See you all TODAYHugPartyBig smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Had a blooming lovely day. Lovely folk and the atmosphere was brilliant. 
I've  loaded the photos that I took, the ones that weren't  blurred. 
Thanks again Alice,  for making sure we all got a seat and for the crackers, party poppers and choccies at our tables. You're  a star.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Sounds like you had a ball today. Maybe I can make it next year, we are thinking of coming back north next summer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Although we didn't join ya for the meal, we enjoyed catching up with folk we hadn't seen for a while and meeting those we had never met before. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!  Beer

See you in 2017 and some of you (un)lucky ones in the last few days of 2016!!Thumbs UpWink 

JP's Profile
JP

Had a great time good to meet a old friends and a few new faces not forgetting the short fat Scotish bird Ouch

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I bet JP ate all the mince pies.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Didnt have any mince pies but I did have a rather large dinner and pudding Pig

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Wot! Did BJ get there first?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes she eat the lot

HD3FXD's Profile
HD3FXD

In: Motherwell

It was a pleasure to meet some new friends today. Sorry I couldn't stay for the meal. I'm sure I'll catch some of you again next year. If only to give JP the slap he deserves lol. From the short, fat Scottish burd lol LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Enter text here hi folks this was the first biker match meet for me and friend we enjoyed the friendly reception from all of you . Thanks to cheeky Jp Harley for his introductions much apprieiated.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Bro ..... my dinner was definately smaller than JPs and he got a pudding with custard and i didnt !!!!

JP deserves more than 1 slap for his comments throughout the day, i had to restrain myself as he did fix my car before we set off yesterday morning :)

Was good to meet some new folk and annoy old friends yet again LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Big thanks to Alice for organising this fab event again and massive hugs to Sandi for my spiffing new hat Big smile

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Great afternoon out, bit hugs and thanks to Alice for organising the event. Lovely to meet old friends and new, and a shame I didn't get to say hello to everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

When you say he fixed your car before hand, do you mean he know where to put the key in. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption